Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 8, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

why is this question even here of course pikachu would kill everything lol

 

both good and evil cole fire eletricity at pikachu making him get hyper charged the he does the biggest thunder ever made  turning everyone into ashes even the ssbb char in the end he is all thats left standing Smiley Tongue


You do know.... Cole can absorb electricity.... right?

 


Pikachu doesn't store Electricity in it's body.

Pikachu has Surf uses Surf on Cole and Cole is dead.


If your into pokemon you should know pikachu can have lightninrod ability

 

Lightningrodひらいしん
Game's Text:
The Pokémon draws in all Electric-type moves.
In-Depth Effect:
Electric-type moves are drawn to this Pokémon. Electric-type moves will do no damage and the Pokémon's SP ATK is raised one stage

 

Cole is uselless agains him  he would only make pikachu stronger and yes pikachu can also use HP Water to kill cole  everyone would surender to pikachu since two coles attacks will just get redirected at pikachu making him stronger

 

xD

Message 41 of 76 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1364 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 8, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

why is this question even here of course pikachu would kill everything lol

 

both good and evil cole fire eletricity at pikachu making him get hyper charged the he does the biggest thunder ever made  turning everyone into ashes even the ssbb char in the end he is all thats left standing Smiley Tongue


You do know.... Cole can absorb electricity.... right?

 


Pikachu doesn't store Electricity in it's body.

Pikachu has Surf uses Surf on Cole and Cole is dead.


If your into pokemon you should know pikachu can have lightninrod ability

 

Lightningrodひらいしん
Game's Text:
The Pokémon draws in all Electric-type moves.
In-Depth Effect:
Electric-type moves are drawn to this Pokémon. Electric-type moves will do no damage and the Pokémon's SP ATK is raised one stage

 

Cole is uselless agains him  he would only make pikachu stronger and yes pikachu can also use HP Water to kill cole  everyone would surender to pikachu since two coles attacks will just get redirected at pikachu making him stronger

 

xD


Or Cole can like, Idk, freeze it? Considering he does have Ice abilities.

 

Message 42 of 76 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 8, 2012

No, No, No! I've said it before and I'll say it again, its PLAYSTATION CHARACTERS VS NINTENDO CHARACTERS. ALL VS ALL. not just the ones that were in the games, its more epic that way.

Photobucket
Message 43 of 76 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/14/2012
Offline
1079 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

Guys. Lets face it. Ness and lucas can canonically  take out EVERYONE on their own. I sure feel bad for whoever will be their first victoms! Smiley LOL

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 44 of 76 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 8, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

Guys. Lets face it. Ness and lucas can canonically  take out EVERYONE on their own. I sure feel bad for whoever will be their first victoms! Smiley LOL


They're kids. I've never played Earthbound, but how can two kids take on even just Kratos, who has killed Gods?

 

Photobucket
Message 45 of 76 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/14/2012
Offline
1079 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Well i didnt wanna have to say why their so over powered but... PK FLASH. Smiley Indifferent Ness' PK FLASH is a 40% chance of OHKO EVERYONE! While lucas has a 10% chance. Now if they team up. That would be a whol 50% chance of OHKO everyone. All they need to do is spam that and they would win by only using PK FLASH like 2 or 3 time's. If their lucky they could kill everyone on their frist try! Smiley Happy

 

Also they have counters which will reflect everything back at the opponent! Smiley Tongue And they can heal... and dont get me started on ness's magicant form! He becomes more of a god! XD

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 46 of 76 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 9, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

Well i didnt wanna have to say why their so over powered but... PK FLASH. Smiley Indifferent Ness' PK FLASH is a 40% chance of OHKO EVERYONE! While lucas has a 10% chance. Now if they team up. That would be a whol 50% chance of OHKO everyone. All they need to do is spam that and they would win by only using PK FLASH like 2 or 3 time's. If their lucky they could kill everyone on their frist try! Smiley Happy

 

Also they have counters which will reflect everything back at the opponent! Smiley Tongue And they can heal... and dont get me started on ness's magicant form! He becomes more of a god! XD


@ Kratos: did you say god? *angry scowl* I will have my revenge!

 

Cole could just use Ionic drain and suck out all of their life energy or whatever the heck he does when he does with that.

 

Photobucket
Message 47 of 76 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1364 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 9, 2012
Guys Guys. We can all at least be in an agreement that Spike owns Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong.
Message 48 of 76 (67 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/14/2012
Offline
1079 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 9, 2012

No, not god. More of a god! XD

 

As for Ionic drain. i doubt hell have enough time to drain all of ness and lucas's energy. That's what's special about the two. They have TONS of energy.(that's kinda the point of them having PSI) Especialy ness after magicant... So I doubt Cole could survive long enough to take it all. XP Hed probably last for about... i dunno, like 4... 5 seconds?

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 49 of 76 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 9, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

No, not god. More of a god! XD

 

As for Ionic drain. i doubt hell have enough time to drain all of ness and lucas's energy. That's what's special about the two. They have TONS of energy.(that's kinda the point of them having PSI) Especialy ness after magicant... So I doubt Cole could survive long enough to take it all. XP Hed probably last for about... i dunno, like 4... 5 seconds?


Thats the thing about Ionic drain! You use it when your out of power and almost dead, because It re-charges and heals you at the same time. So even if they could still move and fight while being drained, Cole is invincible while draining. And this goes into the thing of if they are strong enough to still operate during coles ionic drain.

 

Photobucket
Message 50 of 76 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes