Wastelander
572 posts

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 8, 2012
i think kratos can just use his fleece to bounce back whatever link throws at him, lol

ouyofo.jpg

Message 21 of 76 (164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Fanboyism

Fanboyism everywhere

someone make this meme of toy story please.lol
www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 22 of 76 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Oh what the-

Okay seriously. I already read that whole thing, and now it's brewing here? Both sides are only going to be fan-gasming everywhere about which is more powerful with one or two actual good jokes.

There is something called god-modding. When you say 'my character's x cannot be beaten, so all before them are useless and will fall like flies before his unstoppable manliness!!!1!!!!11!', then that is god-modding. Something funny about video games: you can't play as the god-modder in a lon term game because the lack of challenge creates boredom.

Here is a different way of putting this: Everyone wants their favorite character to be considered over the others, because we are all biased human beings. Each and every character has ridiculous over the top moments (*cough* nintendocharactersdestroyingplanets/galexies *cough*KratosandColesexistences *cough* FinlFantasy *cough* MGS *cough* Asura'sWrath *cough) and each and every one has that "Well, he is more op for y reason." Fandom makes people blind, so you all could spend as much time arguing and getting angry that the other people 'just don't get it' because they won't. You won't get it either.

Another thing: The battle systems for SSB and PSASBR are two seperate battle systems. You would have to find some mutant middle ground that would incorporate all of their capabilities and wreck all balanced gameplay and have zero skill. The sad part? It would still be biased, and it would still be incorrect no matter which one it agreed with. Even if the two companies worked together and made a joint party brawler with all the characters, it still would not answer the question, it would just show which one waved the bias and god-modding wand harder.(By that I mean whichever had the most god-tier versus low-tier)

What if questions are fun and great, but when people take them as seriously as they did in those 17 pages of comments, it loses it's humor. Yes, I generally try to be more humorous than this, but the fandom wars have been old for years. Just agree to disagree or keep it to yourself and mutter about how stupid the other party is, without including the rest of us please.

If you fall anywhere in this category, be honest to yourself. If not, then congratulations! Please do not fan the flames.

/rant (I'm not sure if I'm just mean or less patient when I haven't had any sleep in... 24 or more hours?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laharl

Message 23 of 76 (156 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 8, 2012
/Thread.
Kay move along guys.
Message 24 of 76 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Wouldn't SSB win out of sheer numbers? 

39vs20

That's right about twice as much roster. 

/trollface

/rosterrant

Message 25 of 76 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 8, 2012

But again who gives a **bleep** lol? 

Message 26 of 76 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 8, 2012

why is this question even here of course pikachu would kill everything lol

both good and evil cole fire eletricity at pikachu making him get hyper charged the he does the biggest thunder ever made  turning everyone into ashes even the ssbb char in the end he is all thats left standing :smileytongue:

Message 27 of 76 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 8, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

both good and evil cole fire eletricity at pikachu making him get hyper charged the he does the biggest thunder ever made  turning everyone into ashes even the ssbb char in the end he is all thats left standing :smileytongue:

You do know.... Cole can absorb electricity.... right?

Message 28 of 76 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Ganondorf immortal he can't be killed
Message 29 of 76 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

You do know.... Cole can absorb electricity.... right?

Pikachu doesn't store Electricity in it's body.

Pikachu has Surf uses Surf on Cole and Cole is dead.

Message 30 of 76 (117 Views)
0 Likes