Dec 18 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

If the 1 per IP rule could be broken

16 replies 243 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

Who do you think would be a mandatory inclusion if the one IP rule were to disappear? (Don't say any infamous charecters two coles is enough Smiley Tongue  )

*Raven: Kat's rival from gravity rush. It'd pretty much be a good cole evil cole type set up were they are verry similar but have different supers and different special moves. in the game she could point to something with her palm and make it crack, we could add that right?

*Chop Chop master onion: Gotcha didn't I? bet you were exspecting um jammer lammy but let's face it everyone really loves chop chop. He could share alot of parrapa's moves since he taught them but he'd have a longer reach and a counter making him more of a cross between parapa and heihachi.

*Snake: obvious choice highly demanded fan favorite and just an awesome charecter. I'd like to see him like a cross of sly and drake/ radec. lots of guns most nto long range, a few melee grapples, and an octo camo. 

*Dr. Nefarious: Yes clank is awesome and he could easily have his own moveset and roster slot but we need more villains!! and nefarious is one of the most iconic and hilarious. His moveset would be completely unique or based of of the mingame boss battle in the comic portion of going comando. 

Tell me some more people from these IPs worth adding.

Message 1 of 17 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: If the 1 per IP rule could be broken

Dec 18, 2012
what.
Message 2 of 17 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Elizabeth from the Bioshock franchise Smiley Happy
Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 17 (239 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Nix or Kuo from Infamous but I think Nix would be a better fighter A Villager from fat princess using different jobs like the ninja, pirate and ranger kinda like toro and his costume swap and Zeus from GoW.
Message 4 of 17 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 18, 2012
I personally find the 1 per IP rule to be stupid.

And if SuperBot had made the decision to go with 2 per IP, none of these people up in arms about 1 per IP today would be bothered by it.

Ratchet's level 3 should have been groovitron.. come on. I want to see that idiot Kratos dance.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 5 of 17 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

And if SuperBot had made the decision to go with 2 per IP, none of these people up in arms about 1 per IP today would be bothered by it.

Ratchet's level 3 should have been groovitron.. come on. I want to see that idiot Kratos dance.

The groovitron would make a great item

Message 6 of 17 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 18, 2012

achus93again wrote:

NOOOOO I can never beat her up even in a game !!!! Smiley Tongue

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 7 of 17 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Dec 18, 2012

achus93again wrote:

I do REALLY want to see that. calling in the Song Bird as a level 3 creating obstacles and turrets to help. maybe as a level 2 she could open a tear and KO people with the bus that almost hit her!

Message 8 of 17 (167 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

I kinda like and dislike the 1 per IP rule. I don't think some franchises would have gotten a shot if it'd had only been 10 franchsies repped here. 

Message 9 of 17 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Big Sister would be cool
Sully &
Bently
Message 10 of 17 (156 Views)
0 Likes