Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
music can we get some clarification here

Absolutely, my friend!  I was in fact referring to simply the stages and the characters that have been confirmed within the game.  I paired up the stages we have seen so far to the characters we have seen so far.  I, in no way, was guessing at which stages would have been better suited as "home" stages for these characters.

My last sentence in the OP, however, was asking all of you to give me suggestions for a few things that could include:

1. What would "home" stages look like for the characters that have been left out? (Nariko, Fat P, Sir Dan, Heihachi, Toro, Dante)

2. What franchises may Black Rock Stadium, Invasion, or Columbia mash up with?

3. Could San Francisco possibly be a "home" stage even without a Resistance or a Starhawk rep?

4. What about the two new stages we saw yesterday from the magazine pic? (Trial stage, practice stage, new stage, etc.?)

This was what  I was looking for.  I was not very interested in which maps would have better represented the characters.  If I was, I would have recommended a Rapture map for Big Daddy, instead of Columbia

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 55 (72 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6748 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
What franchises will the remaining stages be representing?

that is all he said about franchises

Ok but ether way if you think logcially why would he make this thread when we already know each char already has their stage.. because he was talking about the game franchise. Thats why he also asked If chars had home stage what would they be?

It's time to let go and move on..
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 55 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Absolutely, my friend!  I was in fact referring to simply the stages and the characters that have been confirmed within the game.  I paired up the stages we have seen so far to the characters we have seen so far.  I, in no way, was guessing at which stages would have been better suited as "home" stages for these characters.

My last sentence in the OP, however, was asking all of you to give me suggestions for a few things that could include:

1. What would "home" stages look like for the characters that have been left out? (Nariko, Fat P, Sir Dan, Heihachi, Toro, Dante)

3. Could San Francisco possibly be a "home" stage even without a Resistance or a Starhawk rep?

4. What about the two new stages we saw yesterday from the magazine pic? (Trial stage, practice stage, new stage, etc.?)

This was what  I was looking for.  I was not very interested in which maps would have better represented the characters.  If I was, I would have recommended a Rapture map for Big Daddy, instead of Columbia

thank you this should stop the arguing 

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 55 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Ok but ether way if you think logcially why would he make this thread when we already know each char already has their stage.. because he was talking about the game franchise. Thats why he also asked If chars had home stage what would they be?

I'm sorry I confused you on the purpose of my thread, Blue.  And I also apologize if I offended you in any way with my replies to your posts.  I hope we can get back on topic now.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 55 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6748 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Ether way it was stupid to ask the question if we alread know the chars stage. We all know each char has one stage so why re post the stages their already linked to... Now you see why I gave the response I gave, because it simply looked like you was talking about which home stages should the char have gotten instead of something else... but ether way I was right about Jak stage in *my situation*. If this thread was about what I thought it was about then HC would have been best to represent him...

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 55 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6748 posts

Oct 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I'm sorry I confused you on the purpose of my thread, Blue.  And I also apologize if I offended you in any way with my replies to your posts.  I hope we can get back on topic now.

Ok, but even still I shouldnt have gotten those negitive comments that I got because it was still related in a way and it was unnecassary..

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 55 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6748 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Any ideas on a Spyro stage?

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 55 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Ether way it was stupid to ask the question if we alread know the chars stage. We all know each char has one stage so why re post the stages their already linked to... Now you see why I gave the response I gave, because it simply looked like you was talking about which home stages should the char have gotten instead of something else... but ether way I was right about Jak stage in *my situation*. If this thread was about what I thought it was about then HC would have been best to represent him...

Blue, I've edited the original post to make my intentions for this thread less confusing.

For everyone else, on the note of my fourth point, the IGN wiki has added the two stages we saw yesterday for the first time to the Unconfirmed Stages section.  I realize that anyone can edit wikis, but these stages are labeled as "Ico-esque Stage" and "Combat Training Stage"  I really hope we get a Ico representation, even if it's in a stage.  It'll give a better possibility for seeing Team ICO character additions in the future.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 55 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6748 posts

Oct 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Blue, I've edited the original post to make my intentions for this thread less confusing.

For everyone else, on the note of my fourth point, the IGN wiki has added the two stages we saw yesterday for the first time to the Unconfirmed Stages section.  I realize that anyone can edit wikis, but these stages are labeled as "Ico-esque Stage" and "Combat Training Stage"  I really hope we get a Ico representation, even if it's in a stage.  It'll give a better possibility for seeing Team ICO character additions in the future.

K so any ideas for a Spyro stage?

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 55 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Any ideas on a Spyro stage?

A Spyro stage would be pretty sweet.  The first and second games were my favorite games I owned on my PSone.  I think it would be really cool if they mashed up with Lair, even though that game didn't do very well.  Cartoon dragons vs. realistic dragons sounds awesome to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 55 (40 Views)
0 Likes