Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: If characters had "home" stages

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

*sigh*  -___-  It makes me sad that my thread has become a big argument.  As the original poster, I have a couple things to say here:

1. SuperBot has confirmed that PSASBR is not canon for any of the franchises represented in the game.  Therefore, it should not matter which stages or which models of the characters are represented.  It's all in good fun.

2. The word "home" is in quotes on the thread title.  I was simply referring to which stage best represents which character.  It's a figure of speech, I did not literally mean that these stages are the homes for these characters.  That is just silly.

3. It would make me very happy if we could get back on topic for this thread.  Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Yes and thats the other thing I was trying to talk about. Your 2. statement about Home stage. I wasnt referring to HC just because Jak was born their but because HC is where Jak spent most of his time in as I siad above ^

If I had the power to go to SuperBot and change Sandover Village to a stage based on Haven City, maybe I would.  Then again, maybe I wouldn't.  But the point here is, I do not have that power.  If your views on how SB treated the J&D franchise is so strong, I suggest complaining to SB themselves about it or refusing to play as J&D or on the Sandover Village stage.  That's the only advice I can give you buddy.  Sorry your favorite franchise doesn't live up to par.  (Ha, get it? Par? Hot Shots Golf? I'm so clever...)

Message 31 of 55 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

*sigh*  -___-  It makes me sad that my thread has become a big argument.  As the original poster, I have a couple things to say here:

1. SuperBot has confirmed that PSASBR is not canon for any of the franchises represented in the game.  Therefore, it should not matter which stages or which models of the characters are represented.  It's all in good fun.

2. The word "home" is in quotes on the thread title.  I was simply referring to which stage best represents which character.  It's a figure of speech, I did not literally mean that these stages are the homes for these characters.  That is just silly.

3. It would make me very happy if we could get back on topic for this thread.  Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Yes and thats the other thing I was trying to talk about. Your 2. statement about Home stage. I wasnt referring to HC just because Jak was born their but because HC is where Jak spent most of his time in as I siad above ^

To go into a little more detail. SOV does not represent Jak best. Its just a map Jak was on in his first game. HC(Haven City) was Jaks main map in Jak II, 3 & some of X so as I said and been trying tto explain its not just about where the character was born but also where they spent the most time and was more involved in...

This and what I said earlier is all I was trying to say. I was just simply correcting you because some ppl are to quick to assume SOV represents Jak best.

And then you also said so what do you guys think. I responded due to what do you think to in a rational and detailed way...

by maps he meant stages within allstars, if haven city was a stage I would agree with you but sandover is the stage for the jak universe.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 32 of 55 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Too add on to Past & future situations. I have not placed complaints about Jak since weeks ago. I seen the reaction to some ppls post so I stopped placing complaints. All I do now is go to where J&D discussions are being talked about and I actually help other ppl out. Examples with Combo's, moveset, Supers and etc. I have been doing nothing wrong and some ppl still attack me when they see me talk abou Jak when im trying to help and correct ppl with detailed explanations...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 33 of 55 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

oh good, after reading the comments, i feel a little bit better,

i thought there was another jak&daxter stage that i didn't know about....

Play For Fun!
Message 34 of 55 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

To go into a little more detail. SOV does not represent Jak best. Its just a map Jak was on in his first game. HC(Haven City) was Jaks main map in Jak II, 3 & some of X so as I said and been trying tto explain its not just about where the character was born but also where they spent the most time and was more involved in...

This and what I said earlier is all I was trying to say. I was just simply correcting you because some ppl are to quick to assume SOV represents Jak best.

And then you also said so what do you guys think. I responded due to what do you think to in a rational and detailed way...

by maps he meant stages within allstars, if haven city was a stage I would agree with you but sandover is the stage for the jak universe.

No he didnt.. becuse the maps are already in the game. Why make a pointless thread about a chars stage when the stage is already theirs. He was referring to the franchise of the games. Which would be reprsent them..

Only time will tell.
Message 35 of 55 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012
music can we get some clarification here
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 36 of 55 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

If I had the power to go to SuperBot and change Sandover Village to a stage based on Haven City, maybe I would.  Then again, maybe I wouldn't.  But the point here is, I do not have that power.  If your views on how SB treated the J&D franchise is so strong, I suggest complaining to SB themselves about it or refusing to play as J&D or on the Sandover Village stage.  That's the only advice I can give you buddy.  Sorry your favorite franchise doesn't live up to par.  (Ha, get it? Par? Hot Shots Golf? I'm so clever...)

See now your going overboad. I showed no signs of a strong complaint. I haven't even placed a complaint. I never said they mistreated them to. Where are all these assumptions coming from. Everything you said I never even hinted at saying. My response was simply to corect you for the post you made and even so I still said no of those things you said. 

Only time will tell.
Message 37 of 55 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Come on just drop it. Everyone knows where this is going to go so just stop the fighting

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 38 of 55 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
music can we get some clarification here

Dude go to the first page and read the title and his post. He said If chas had home stages and sommething about franchise.

Only time will tell.
Message 39 of 55 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012
What franchises will the remaining stages be representing?

that is all he said about franchises
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 40 of 55 (37 Views)
0 Likes