Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

WTH is you guys problem. Im backing up my answer into details so ppl understand where im coming from to save myself the explaination when someone asks why you choose Haven City when thats not his first game... so I think I deserve an apology...

alright then blue, using your logic,

columbia can't be big daddy's home stage, 'cause he's from rapture,

black rock stadium can't be sweet tooth's home stage, 'cause he's from some suburb,

stowaway can't be drake's home stage, 'cause who the hell lives in a plane?

hades can't be kratos' home stage, 'cause he's from sparta,

this is your logic right here...

Play For Fun!
Message 21 of 55 (94 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

WTH is you guys problem. Im backing up my answer into details so ppl understand where im coming from to save myself the explaination when someone asks why you choose Haven City when thats not his first game... so I think I deserve an apology...

calm down, they just don't see why you brought that up when it was specificaly for allstars stages. Has nothing to do with their actual  homes in their franchises is all.

No DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. Their the ones who jumped onto me and assumed I was starting an obsessive Jak fight. You tell them to calm down. I was rational and detailed. I DID NOTHING WRONG HERE!

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 22 of 55 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

black rock stadium can't be sweet tooth's home stage, 'cause he's from some suburb,

Being s smart **bleep** again huh? See where about to have another war here arent we. Your logic is wrong and thats not what I was talking about. Drake in a plane, nice one... proving your stupidity...

Only time will tell.
Message 23 of 55 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

calm down, they just don't see why you brought that up when it was specificaly for allstars stages. Has nothing to do with their actual  homes in their franchises is all.

No DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. Their the ones who jumped onto me and assumed I was starting an obsessive Jak fight. You tell them to calm down. I was rational and detailed. I DID NOTHING WRONG HERE!

ok I was trying to be calm and rational with you and trying to avoid fights on here over nothing, but you are just wanting an argument so forget it. enjoy the argument that is most likely to come. have a nice day

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 24 of 55 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

sigh, atom, we are just tired of him, everyday he comes on here and just screams about how badly superbot "messed up" jak and his series.

Yeah because the last time I did that was weeks ago right. If your idiot a$$ noticed I have not been causing no problems since the last time.... which was weeks ago.. You clearly then one who attacked me here and started for me giving an rational answer...

Only time will tell.
Message 25 of 55 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Being s smart **bleep** again huh? See where about to have another war here arent we. Your logic is wrong and thats not what I was talking about. Drake in a plane, nice one... proving your stupidity...

look dude, the whole point of this thread about 'home stages' is the character and the corresponding stage from their series,
i'll admit, i jumped the gun and became emotional, but you don't need to result to insults man...

Play For Fun!
Message 26 of 55 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ok I was trying to be calm and rational with you and trying to avoid fights on here over nothing, but you are just wanting an argument so forget it. enjoy the argument that is most likely to come. have a nice day

Seriously! I want an arguement. Did you not read what I said. Are you blind. It doesnt take a smart to see here that I am DOING NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!

Only time will tell.
Message 27 of 55 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

look dude, the whole point of this thread about 'home stages' is the character and the corresponding stage from their series,
i'll admit, i jumped the gun and became emotional, but you don't need to result to insults man...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok but im going to explain this again. I was being rational and detailed about my answer because this guy stated the wrong map for Jak although I can understand because it is a tricky matter.. The stage this guy choose was wrong but its not his fault. I was simply correcting him and adding justifaction to back up what I was saying so i didnt get questions asked like BD93 why did you choose HC instead of SOV.

To go into further detailed HC is not just the map Jak was born in but its the map he spent most of his time in. 3 games out of 4 was featured in HC. SOV was just in the first game and was never visited by Jak because it was a stage he addicently went to, through time travel in the first game.

Only time will tell.
Message 28 of 55 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

*sigh*  -___-  It makes me sad that my thread has become a big argument.  As the original poster, I have a couple things to say here:

1. SuperBot has confirmed that PSASBR is not canon for any of the franchises represented in the game.  Therefore, it should not matter which stages or which models of the characters are represented.  It's all in good fun.

2. The word "home" is in quotes on the thread title.  I was simply referring to which stage best represents each character.  It's a figure of speech, I did not literally mean that these stages are the homes for these characters.  That is just silly.

3. It would make me very happy if we could get back on topic for this thread.  Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Message 29 of 55 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

*sigh*  -___-  It makes me sad that my thread has become a big argument.  As the original poster, I have a couple things to say here:

1. SuperBot has confirmed that PSASBR is not canon for any of the franchises represented in the game.  Therefore, it should not matter which stages or which models of the characters are represented.  It's all in good fun.

2. The word "home" is in quotes on the thread title.  I was simply referring to which stage best represents which character.  It's a figure of speech, I did not literally mean that these stages are the homes for these characters.  That is just silly.

3. It would make me very happy if we could get back on topic for this thread.  Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Yes and thats the other thing I was trying to talk about. Your 2. statement about Home stage. I wasnt referring to HC just because Jak was born their but because HC is where Jak spent most of his time in as I siad above ^

To go into a little more detail. SOV does not represent Jak best. Its just a map Jak was on in his first game. HC(Haven City) was Jaks main map in Jak II, 3 & some of X so as I said and been trying tto explain its not just about where the character was born but also where they spent the most time and was more involved in...

This and what I said earlier is all I was trying to say. I was just simply correcting you because some ppl are to quick to assume SOV represents Jak best.

And then you also said so what do you guys think. I responded due to what do you think to in a rational and detailed way...

Only time will tell.
Message 30 of 55 (58 Views)
0 Likes