Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
what about the homeless? poor sir dan, fat princess,Nariko, Heihachi,Dante,and toro

cardboard-box-open-lg.jpg

Message 11 of 55 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

...this is what they'd be:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

What do you guys think about the characters and stages that aren't shown above?  What franchises will the remaining stages be representing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So am I the only one who noticed Jak's home stage was wrong. If were talking about home stage then that would be Haven City for Jak. Jak was born in Haven City but raised in Sandover village. Sandover Village is 300yrs before Haven City. Since they used Jak 3 design as well, Haven City just becomes a more definite choice.
As for Cole.. um as I recall he has a similarity with Jak but they still differ a lot. Cole was born somewhere else but in his first game your not playing from where he was born because of some disaster.. until Infamous 2 then you go back to where he came from...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 12 of 55 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

What do you guys think about the characters and stages that aren't shown above?  What franchises will the remaining stages be representing?

So am I the only one who noticed Jak's home stage was wrong. If were talking about home stage then that would be Haven City for Jak. Jak was born in Haven City but raised in Sandover village. Sandover Village is 300yrs before Haven City. Since they used Jak 3 design as well, Haven City just becomes a more definite answer.
As for Cole.. um as I recall he has a similarity with Jak but they still differ a lot. Cole was born somewhere else but in his first game your not playing from where he was born because of some disaster.. until Infamous 2 then you go back to where he came from...

omfg bluediamond. just stop. seriously. This was a nice thread, stop getting into everything and ruining it.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 55 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

So am I the only one who noticed Jak's home stage was wrong. If were talking about home stage then that would be Haven City for Jak. Jak was born in Haven City but raised in Sandover village. Sandover Village is 300yrs before Haven City. Since they used Jak 3 design as well, Haven City just becomes a more definite answer.

whoa man thinking too much into it he just meant within allstars, not in general

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 14 of 55 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

omfg bluediamond. just stop. seriously. This was a nice thread, stop getting into everything and ruining it.

You got some serious **bleep** problems. Im not doing anything wrong. Of couse you gotta take it the wrong way. I was simply correcting the TC. You got serious issues.

Only time will tell.
Message 15 of 55 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So am I the only one who noticed Jak's home stage was wrong. If were talking about home stage then that would be Haven City for Jak. Jak was born in Haven City but raised in Sandover village. Sandover Village is 300yrs before Haven City. Since they used Jak 3 design as well, Haven City just becomes a more definite choice.

dude, you're just being obssesive now...

Play For Fun!
Message 16 of 55 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 13, 2012

WTH is you guys problem. Im backing up my answer into details so ppl understand where im coming from to save myself the explaination when someone asks why you choose Haven City when thats not his first game... so I think I deserve an apology...

Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 55 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

WTH is you guys problem. Im backing up my answer into details so ppl understand where im coming from to save myself the explaination when someone asks why you choose Haven City when thats not his first game... so I think I deserve an apology...

calm down, they just don't see why you brought that up when it was specificaly for allstars stages. Has nothing to do with their actual  homes in their franchises is all.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 55 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Like I said re read all the things I said. All you guys are completely misunderstanding and are so mucn into it that when you see someone else say something you just agree no matter what... Like I said pleasr re read all the things I said.. Because you guys got issues if you believe I was trying to start something or something in that case...

Only time will tell.
Message 19 of 55 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

calm down, they just don't see why you brought that up when it was specificaly for allstars stages. Has nothing to do with their actual  homes in their franchises is all.

sigh, atom, we are just tired of him, everyday he comes on here and just screams about how badly superbot "messed up" jak and his series.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 55 (77 Views)
0 Likes