Weekend All-Star
6866 posts

Re: If characters had "home" stages

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Any ideas on a Spyro stage?

A Spyro stage would be pretty sweet.  The first and second games were my favorite games I owned on my PSone.  I think it would be really cool if they mashed up with Lair, even though that game didn't do very well.  Cartoon dragons vs. realistic dragons sounds awesome to me.

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

A Spyro stage would be pretty sweet.  The first and second games were my favorite games I owned on my PSone.  I think it would be really cool if they mashed up with Lair, even though that game didn't do very well.  Cartoon dragons vs. realistic dragons sounds awesome to me.

Yeah when it comes down to adventurous characters who dont really have a set stage in their own games it will be hard to choose... Spyro isn't the only one, but for some characters, especially in this gen, its pretty easy to pick. So some will be tricky & some will be easy.

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 55 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

I would like a dragon realm or dragon shores mixed with nsanity island if they are both DLC it would make sense to have their stage mashed up

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 55 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I thought we knew this already. :/
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 55 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I read this whole thread and that was literally the stupidest most entertaining thing I've read.

I think Columbia may get mashed up with DMC. Columbia will turn into Limbo. I would hope for Shadow of the Colossus since a Colossus could maybe reach the castle in the sky. And before anyone says the Colossus aren't that big, I'd refrain from logic in this game because Big Daddy's level 3 would have to flood Columbia and Stowaways which is not logica.

I would love for Sir Dan to have the Graveyard or the Hall of Heroes as a stage. Nariko to have the room where she fights Roach I believe his name was. Fat princess what ever maps from her game would work. For Heihachi any Tekken stage would do. Toro I don't know his games well enough to know what could possibly work. Dante could have the stage that's been in the demo where he fights the "Slurm" boss. Yes, Futurama reference.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 55 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Raiden is comfirmed to have his own Metal Gear stage that stage with loco roco is not his stage its jus a mash up with Metal Gear  -_____-

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 55 (38 Views)
0 Likes