Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 13 2012
By: musicfreaklam Uncharted Territory 1807 posts
Offline

If characters had "home" stages

[ Edited ]
54 replies 428 views Edited Oct 13, 2012

...this is what they'd be:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

 

So here's a few questions for you guys:

 

1. What would "home" stages look like for the characters that have been left out? (Nariko, Fat P, Sir Dan, Heihachi, Toro, Dante)

2. What franchises may Black Rock Stadium, Invasion, or Columbia mash up with?

3. Could San Francisco possibly be a "home" stage even without a Resistance or a Starhawk rep?

4. What about the two new stages we saw yesterday from the magazine pic? (Trial stage, practice stage, new stage, etc.?)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 55 (428 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012
That's really interesting, and very plausible, kudos.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 55 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012

i agree with all but raidens actually, idk why, doesnt feel like itd be his "home" stage



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 55 (412 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012

**bleep**, now i want more stages!

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 55 (406 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: If characters had "home" stages

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

i agree with all but raidens actually, idk why, doesnt feel like itd be his "home" stage


Yeah... there isn't a LocoRoco rep though.  And we haven't really seen how the MGR:R mashup plays out in the stage yet

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 55 (396 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

i agree with all but raidens actually, idk why, doesnt feel like itd be his "home" stage


Yeah... there isn't a LocoRoco rep though.  And we haven't really seen how the MGR:R mashup plays out in the stage yet


only his home because his game is part of the stage, makes sense in that regard

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 55 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012
Kudos :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 55 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

i agree with all but raidens actually, idk why, doesnt feel like itd be his "home" stage


Yeah... there isn't a LocoRoco rep though.  And we haven't really seen how the MGR:R mashup plays out in the stage yet


only his home because his game is part of the stage, makes sense in that regard


yeah i know:smileytongue: they all perfectly made sense besides raidens, maybe theres another MGS stage somewhere.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 55 (380 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012
what about the homeless? poor sir dan, fat princess,Nariko, Heihachi,Dante,and toro
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 55 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: If characters had "home" stages

Oct 13, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
what about the homeless? poor sir dan, fat princess,Nariko, Heihachi,Dante,and toro

they get no love D:<

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 55 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes