Feb 10 2013
By: RyokuSonic Uncharted Territory 1174 posts

If any and all characters you want could be in this game, how much would you pay?

12 replies 202 views Edited Feb 10, 2013
For example, lets say people liked the game sonic the hedgehog,
So they added in sonic, knuckles, Amy, tails, metal sonic, shadow, and most other characters people ask for.

Then they had done this for other popular games, basically having dozens an dozens of characters all at once, how much would you pay.

Personally, I'd make it free to play then make each separate character $10-20, paired along with a Gindy free way to get it
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 1 of 13 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Re: If any and all characters you want could be in this game, how much would you pay?

Feb 10, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:
For example, lets say people liked the game sonic the hedgehog,
So they added in sonic, knuckles, Amy, tails, metal sonic, shadow, and most other characters people ask for.

Then they had done this for other popular games, basically having dozens an dozens of characters all at once, how much would you pay.

Personally, I'd make it free to play then make each separate character $10-20, paired along with a Gindy free way to get it

Why did you put so many Sonic characters? I wasnt Sonic in but geez! Who in the world wants Metal Sonic or Amy!? Heck, many people want Sonic to have nothing to do with All-Stars!

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 2 of 13 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Re: If any and all characters you want could be in this game, how much would you pay?

Feb 10, 2013
Geeez it was just an example. if you'd ask me the characters I would want is some naruto characters
Message 3 of 13 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Feb 10, 2013

i wanted shadow in the game just so superbot could make him that much better than sonic is in smash, but if i could pick anyone right now (other than crash of course) id pick Finn and Erline from Sorcery, Leon Kennedy from Res Evil, or an assassin from AC

Message 4 of 13 (177 Views)
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Feb 10, 2013

All the characters I want are reasonable, so I wouldn't pay much: I'm expecting at least a few of them.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 5 of 13 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Feb 10, 2013

I would want goku and teen gohan from dragon ball z. And of course I would pay $60 like any other game

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 13 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Don't know about the price, but these are the characters I thought could be included in the game:

- Nathan Hale

- Alex Mercer or James Heller

- Brick or Mr. Torgue

- Scott Pilgrim

- Isaac Clarke

- Old King Allant

- Ryu Hayabusa

- John Marston

Message 7 of 13 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Feb 10, 2013
How about Musashi, classic 90's PS one (Not the weird, but still awesome 2000's version) as a character?

P.S: Personally, I prefer the second just for the swords and sword techniques. ^_^
Message 8 of 13 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Feb 10, 2013

i wouldnt like to pay too high for the characters but i would like it if they added, kazuma kiryu, knuckles, tomba, earthworm jim, Deadpool, zhao yun from dynasty warriors. also the game could use more villians

photo ak0mq_zpsbdfaa4d4.gif
Message 9 of 13 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Well to be specific, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kekkashi, Pein, Deidara, Itachi, Obito, and Madara from the Naruto anime.

I guess we could have the Sebastian from black butler

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji from One Piece

Goku, Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, Majin Buu, and Hercule because it's fun to have purposeful extremely-underpowered characters.

Getting the rights to characters is very expensive, so payin up $15-20 for each of these characters seems like a reasonable price for a game as big, along with having a team like superbot constantly balancing characters. Perhaps a good way for people who desperately want to try out characters without paying is have those characters available when using the random button.

Message 10 of 13 (106 Views)
0 Likes