Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
644 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:
I'll wait for an official announcement. All I know is if we don't get Crash AND Spyro, forget disappointment, I'm not interested at all.

While Crash should've been a prerequisite for this game, (He should've been the first 3rd party character they fought for, and they should've fought for him the hardest) Spyro was a lost cause from the beginning.

So I'm not that disappointed with Spyro not being in (and this is coming from a huge Spyro fan).

The lack of Crash though, I feel, is still a very valid argument. If it turns out that SuperBot did not fight their **bleep** of to get Crash, then they really, really screwed up.

Message 11 of 62 (409 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
746 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

Oct 8, 2012
Omar has pretty much confirmed that they tried to get Crash and couldn't, or that Activision or something would've messed him up so bad that it would be best to just not include him.
Message 12 of 62 (392 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
1283 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

Oct 8, 2012
I, personally, don't see either of them being lost causes, or characters you just dismiss. They should have both been faught for, they should be on the front cover, front and center. Spyro and Crash were apart of the first 5 titles I owned for Playstation when I was just a little kid. Everyone who had a Playstation in the 90's owned both Spyro, and Crash, no doubt.
Message 13 of 62 (381 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2884 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

Oct 8, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:
^ Oct 10th.

Could be the 10th or 11th because he may give them the whole 10th. Then reveal on the 11th.

 

Message 14 of 62 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

My guess is the 11th.
Even if he reveals them, it makes no difference to us, we're still in the "are they really gonna be in? they said 20 characters!" argument.. lol

Also, what if there is a patch when you start the game and it adds all the characters? falls into:

20 character launch roster

No unlockable characters

Not DLC.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 15 of 62 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/06/2008
Offline
1027 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Are you prepared to accept the fact that x character isn't in even though Paul Gale was told x character was in?


It'll be proof that he's full of **bleep**, although he's shown that many times already. You know, on the 10th, he's either going to say Superbot told him not to say anything, or he's going to take a stab an the most asked for characters (i'm betting Crash, Sypro & probably a AC rep seeing as its a hot topic game and Sony have a DLC deal with Ubi). If they arent in he'll just say they were in negotiation and it didnt fall through. Being a BS'er on the internet where you have to supply no evidence of anything you say it way too easy.

 

So expect nothing from this guy, as always.

Message 16 of 62 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

Oct 8, 2012
Lol I just wonder where all of these supposed "Sources" are coming from. It's a lot of dirty people in the gaming industry
Photobucket
Message 17 of 62 (266 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/08/2012
Offline
1197 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

Oct 8, 2012
ever since that bribe thing I have been taking everything his says with a grain of salt. I do hope he is legit though would love for some crash
Photobucket
Message 18 of 62 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

Oct 8, 2012
I never listened to his bs, so it won't effect me the slightest.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 19 of 62 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: If and when Paul Gale tells us the rest of the characters he knows...

Oct 8, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

Are you prepared to accept the fact that x character isn't in even though Paul Gale was told x character was in?


It'll be proof that he's full of **bleep**, although he's shown that many times already.

So expect nothing from this guy, as always.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's never been wrong.. so, dunno what you're talking about


sovietprince wrote:
ever since that bribe thing I have been taking everything his says with a grain of salt. I do hope he is legit though would love for some crash
There were never a "bribe thing". 

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 20 of 62 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes