Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Re: If all the characters were to meet up...

Sep 28, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

Toro Inoue, Spike, Sackboy, Parappa, Fat Princess would lose right off the bat. They're not violent characters.

Sly Cooper, Sir Dan, Heihachi would survive a little bit longer because of their skills, gadgets, and such.

Sweet Tooth, Ratchet, and Jak would ultimately beat those guys. The trunk, Ratchet's weapons, Dark Jak, come on..

If Nathan Drake and Colonel Radec had their sniper rifle and explosives, they headshot the guys above. And blow up Sweet Tooth's truck. And maybe even challenge (hold their ground, not beat) someone like Cole thanks to stealth and fire power. 

Drake, Ratchet, Jak, and Radec would stand no chance to Raiden due to his speed. And he could cut through Sweet Tooth's truck.

Any of the remaining guys (Raiden, both Coles, Kratos, Nariko) could take down Big Daddy if the other three already haven't.

Cole vs. Raiden would be interesting. I don't think Cole is fast enough to beat Raiden and Raiden isn't powerful enough to defeat Cole.. I'm leaning more toward Cole though. He's taken down a character as big as a mountain. He could just throw electric grenades and not give a crap and destroy Raiden with the destruction. If that doesn't work, he has the vortex and lightning storm.

Kratos, Nariko, and Dante would defeat Cole. Cole would be valnerable when he has to get more electricty.

Kratos and Nariko are the God and Goddess of War. but i feel like Kratos would win. He has more abilities and has proven himself.. And has killed so many Gods. And people as big as mountains.

It would come down to Dante vs. Kratos. And Kratos would win. This Dante is younger. Kratos can gather a new abilities and challenge time and itself and get right back up to Dante.

You're logic is flawed. It would ultimately come down to Krato and Raiden. Kratos could just use the Golden Fleece to reflect all of Cole's powers and defeat him with that, so Cole's gone alot earlier than the finalists. Raiden's high-frequency sword has proven that it can slice through Gekko like a hot knife through butter, so no one would stand a chance - even Sweet Tooth's mech. And since it would come down to Krato (pure power and golden fleece to defeat his enemies) and Raiden (for having  nearly unstoppable close-range katana), Raiden would win just because none of Kratos' weapons could defend against Raiden's sword and the fact that he's so much faster/more agile.

Message 31 of 33 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 28, 2012
A lot of people seem to heavily underestimate Sackboy here...
Message 32 of 33 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 28, 2012
^I DON'T...DAT G.I.G.A.!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 33 of 33 (17 Views)
0 Likes