Splicer
48 posts

Re: If a Disgaea character were in for dlc, which one would you want and what would the attacks be?

Oct 4, 2012

I'd actually support the prinnies as items more than prinnies as characters.
As for the characters, like Mao or Etna as some of you have said (or even a prinny for those wanting one), what would you want their attacks/supers to be? Also, thanks for the replies!

(I'll say myself that I actually would hope that it wouldn't be Etna, her crossovers actually bother me for some reason. But I that is my personal opinion and will stay that way.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laharl

Message 11 of 19 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Re: If a Disgaea character were in for dlc, which one would you want and what would the attacks be?

Oct 4, 2012

DragonFire's not here yet! I'll go with Laharl,Etna,or Prinny.

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 12 of 19 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 4, 2012

The-Neko-Sama wrote:

I'd actually support the prinnies as items more than prinnies as characters.
As for the characters, like Mao or Etna as some of you have said (or even a prinny for those wanting one), what would you want their attacks/supers to be? Also, thanks for the replies!

(I'll say myself that I actually would hope that it wouldn't be Etna, her crossovers actually bother me for some reason. But I that is my personal opinion and will stay that way.)

I'd love either prinny or Etna as a character for this game. Or any Disgaea rep, really. When I first heard about PSASBR, I was hoping they'd make it as a JRPG rep, but I guess that probably isn't happening. Lots of stuff they can work with, though, especially if you consider Hero Prinny over a standard one.

Hero Prinny-Standard attacks are various quick but weak sword attacks, similar to normal prinny's playstyle in Disgaea and Hero Prinny's in the spin off Prinny game.
Level 1 super: Hero Prinny throws another Prinny in front of him, causing the Prinny to explode on impact.

Level 2 super: Prinny tank from Prinny: Can I really be the hero? You drive around in the tank and you're able to fire shots and such. Either that or the giant robo suit you can wear that functions similarly.

Level 3 super: Prinny Barrage: Hero Prinny summons his comrades. All 999 other Prinnys that are accompanying him on his quest (as per Prinny: CIRBtH) storm the stage, trampling everything in their path.

Etna-Also sort of a mobile character with a fair amount of reach since she normally uses spears and guns. Maybe an attack or two makes her summon a Prinny to do something.

Level 1 super: Laharl/Flonne/Prinny is summoned and makes an attack.
Level 2 super: Sexy Beam, her signature attack from Disgaea HoD

Level 3 super: Pringer X. Must I say more?

Just some stuff I made up off the top of my head. I feel the series really deserves a spot in this game for quite a few reasons, but quite a few series got overlooked. Oh well, there's always the sequel...

Message 13 of 19 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 4, 2012

SuperPiposaru wrote:

I'm actually curious to see some more peoples opinions on what characters they would like and what movesets they would see with the characters, including DragonFire's opinion. I know that at least one person in another thread mentioned Valvatorez  as a character they wanted to see, and I'm hoping they'll also see this and comment. Disgaea games are not exactly obscure, so there's plenty of people that would like to see them. I just hope that they'll get enough attention to get a rep as dlc (or maybe even multiple in sequels)

Also, thanks for sharing your thoughts Itami!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laharl

Message 14 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 4, 2012

The-Neko-Sama wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

I'm actually curious to see some more peoples opinions on what characters they would like and what movesets they would see with the characters, including DragonFire's opinion. I know that at least one person in another thread mentioned Valvatorez  as a character they wanted to see, and I'm hoping they'll also see this and comment. Disgaea games are not exactly obscure, so there's plenty of people that would like to see them. I just hope that they'll get enough attention to get a rep as dlc (or maybe even multiple in sequels)

Also, thanks for sharing your thoughts Itami!

I think someone asked NIS about Prinny being in the game, 

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 15 of 19 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 4, 2012
im here now Smiley Very Happy
anyway id like the idea of Etna as well mainly because of her being one of the most popular characters in the series
and 2 being that prinnys are highly assosiated with her she could have a couple moves involving them
she is also a spear user something this game currently lacks
her supers i guess would be
lvl 1 throws a prinny and it explodes where it lands killing everyone in the explosion radius
or her lvl 1 could be spear rush
lvl 2 sexy beam ( a vertical lvl 2 similar to kratos')
lvl 3 chaos impact ( i cant decide if it should be a cinematic or a random one like FP)
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 16 of 19 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I guess I'm the only one who is bothered by Etna's popularity Cat Surprised
Though I never did see that one guy that said he wanted Valvetorez... didn't somebody also mention Mao? Ah well, more waiting is still fine.

Also, thanks for the replies!

Laharl

Message 17 of 19 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I haven't played Disgaea, but I do know Etna the most since I have played crossover games with her in them, so I'll go with her. I'd much rather see another NIS rep though.
Message 18 of 19 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I would love to see etna becuase she could use her prinny army.

Message 19 of 19 (81 Views)
0 Likes