Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: If You Could Trade A Character...

Nov 16, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

How is saying get off of Superbots D!ck going make someone feel bad unless you're twelve, which in that case you shouldn't even be here.

Not the forumers....but superbot. Superbot reads the forums, believe it or not. Why are you even here? What makes you want this game besides the fact its a 4 player brawler for playstation?
Message 51 of 103 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 16, 2012

DINO for Dante 

Heihachi for Jin

fat princess for the prince of Persia

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 52 of 103 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Nov 16, 2012

BlueDiamond, if someone doesn't like Jak, they are free to think that. I've personally always thought the other Big 2 of PS2 were better, had better games, and were more iconic for PlayStation. But he should still definitely be in this game.

As for the topic, I think the only trade I would make is Evil Cole for Crash just because I've grown so accustomed to the current roster. I'd rather Crash and Snake and such just be added as DLC at this point.

Message 53 of 103 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Honestly, I actually feel comfortable with this character list. But if I had to, I'd trade Dante' with Sora. They both have a big fanbase but I'm tired of seeing him in MvC3, with his easy combos and user friendly-ness. 

But like I said, I be filled with cool and happy feels with this list

Message 54 of 103 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

BlueDiamond, if someone doesn't like Jak, they are free to think that. I've personally always thought the other Big 2 of PS2 were better, had better games, and were more iconic for PlayStation. But he should still definitely be in this game.

As for the topic, I think the only trade I would make is Evil Cole for Crash just because I've grown so accustomed to the current roster. I'd rather Crash and Snake and such just be added as DLC at this point.

O so its ok for him to state why he doesnt want Jak, but its not for me to decide who I would replace Ratchet with. Do me an favor and leave me alone and **bleep**.

2nd Jak was more Iconic according to other sources so its whatever.

Lets do the math here. If I made this thread but with Ratchet name instead. How much hate would I get?

Are you idiots blind. This guy said he doesnt want Jak in the game because hes annoying while I stated actual reasons why Ratchet should be replaced.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 55 of 103 (83 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Lol Krusher, Superbot just wants money they could care less what I'm saying. Secondly at the moment, not sure nothing really stands out.

Campaign only ten hours all together with the characters, cut scenes aren't really animated, they're just like comic strips huge disappointment, also lack of a good roster, I mean some of the roster is good. Jak, Sly, Nathan Drake, Dante. The only good thing I've heard is the two weeks free of DLC.
Message 56 of 103 (82 Views)
Wastelander
646 posts

Nov 16, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

HyperStory wrote:

O so its ok for him to state why he doesnt want Jak, but its not for me to decide who I would replace Ratchet with. Do me an favor and leave me alone and **bleep**.

2nd Jak was more Iconic according to other sources so its whatever.

Lets do the math here. If I made this thread but with Ratchet name instead. How much hate would I get.

Are you idiots blind. This guy said he doesnt want jak in the game because hes annoying while I stated reasons why I dont want Ratchet in the game.

I never said anything about you liking Ratchet. Sheesh. 

Message 57 of 103 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Personally, I would trade Jak and Daxter. I could not get into the game, it just was boring and would always like I wasn't making progress, so it seemed like the sessions would last longer than usual. Trade for Crash or The Prince.

For the gaming community, I would trade Evil Cole, as that seems to be everyones least favorite addition, or they think hes the most pointless, and to be honest, I would rather have 20 ips have playable chracters instead of 19 ips. Again, would trade him for Crash or any Katamari Character (preferably prince, but KOAC would still be fabulous.

Message 58 of 103 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 16, 2012

BakonKart64 wrote:
Personally, I would trade Jak and Daxter. I could not get into the game, it just was boring and would always like I wasn't making progress, so it seemed like the sessions would last longer than usual. Trade for Crash or The Prince.

For the gaming community, I would trade Evil Cole, as that seems to be everyones least favorite addition, or they think hes the most pointless, and to be honest, I would rather have 20 ips have playable chracters instead of 19 ips.

Felt the same exact thing for Ratchet and Clank. Boring, dull. Enemies look weird, etc.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 59 of 103 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Fp for crash and evil cole for cloud and raiden for snake
Message 60 of 103 (54 Views)
0 Likes