Oct 08 2012
By: kenan456 I Only Post Everything 1035 posts

If They Put Crash In...

15 replies 408 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

if they put him in there could be a unlikely possiblility of crash 4. probaly not though but if they did what would be your idea of crash 4... mine would be Crash 4 the end of dr.cortex

it would be the end of cortex and it would be for vita

Message 1 of 16 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Re: If They Put Crash In...

Oct 8, 2012
The newest crash game was scrapped
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 2 of 16 (402 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

I personaly think crash is pretty much dead. (if not he will be in about 3 years) his latest games are getting cancelled

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 3 of 16 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

I personaly think crash is pretty much dead. (if not he will be in about 3 years) his latest games are getting cancelled

Yeah, activision should know by now that they could make a lot of money by making a crash game.

Message 4 of 16 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 8, 2012
yeah crash having more games is most likely not going to happen
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 16 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

If Activision wanted a Swan song for one of gamings most beloved heroes, they could give us a big game similar to Tag Team Racing in that there is a fantastic kart racer that the fans of the kart racing games can love, and there would be the fantastic traditional Crash 2 and 3 style platforming and boss battling that fans of those Crash games can love.

Personally, putting Crash in this game would have helped both PSASBR and Crash as an IP. But since Activision is stingy, we may never know what Crash could have become.

Message 6 of 16 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Oct 8, 2012
nope, I blame stupid fanboys who can't grasp the concept of support
how can a project expand if everyone's turning their backs on it
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 7 of 16 (303 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 8, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

he is correct actually, the fans will ultimately decide how well the game will do and the expectancy of any sequels. I for one am hoping for a long strong series. mybe as the series grows stronger the highly requested characters like crash may be added if it would mean a guarantee at an income from their inclusion

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 16 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

You people with Crash is Dead. the bandicoot is still alive. you must have entered the wrong year.

BeFunky_Untitled
Message 9 of 16 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Oct 8, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

arrownoir wrote:

he is correct actually, the fans will ultimately decide how well the game will do and the expectancy of any sequels. I for one am hoping for a long strong series. mybe as the series grows stronger the highly requested characters like crash may be added if it would mean a guarantee at an income from their inclusion

This is one of the things that is making my hype for this game skyrocket. This game is either going to get a sequel that will let SuperBot give us the game they truly wanted, or it will flop and there will be millions of extremely sad and **bleep** off gamers,

This game seems to be on life support, little to no community, with most of the community planning on leaving after the game launches, tons of haters and stupid people boycotting the game for bogus reasons.

This game will need a small miracle to survive launch, and my goodness I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have the highest hopes for this game. I really hope that the small community we are going to have post-release is enough to warrent a sequel.

Message 10 of 16 (287 Views)
0 Likes