Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: If Spyro or Crash isn't in. SUPERBOT, PLEASE JUST TELL US NOW.

Jul 17, 2012
Yeah monstaar I saw your comment. I respect the fact that you can at least admit it unlike other Xbox players I've encountered lol
Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Crash, Spyro, Old Dante need to be in this game
Message 81 of 127 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 17, 2012

IAmMoonstar wrote:

As I said I didn't start it one of your "Playstation Fanboys" did, I also said I enjoy both systems, I just like the Xbox more. I also stated that I enjoy games from both systems and I like Playstations exclusives.. People should actually read what I am writing. I never yelled once or "thomped?" Lol, wth? Read all of my posts before you guys make judgements, and read the first post that started it not me. ThanksSmiley Happy

Seriously dude stop using the word "Playstation fanboys" that's whats causing this argument. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 82 of 127 (87 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Moonstar, no you hadn't! I'd read all your comments! Stop delaying and just tell us!
I own a 360, my brother pays for the online, and I play it. So. Stop beating around the bush, and just tell us/
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 83 of 127 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Most of us here are hardcore gamers who ahve grown up with playsation franchises, we are used to being spoilt with countless quality titles, Im sure people here agree with me that we can look at xbox and its current line up of Halo 4, gears 4 and fable the journey(lol wut) and shudder, its just being realistic and down to earth gamers at the end of the day

Rayman for all stars
Message 84 of 127 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 17, 2012

I said "TROLOLO, or LOL" or whatever else I said earlier because I actually didn't care and wasn't taking it serious because I knew I was gonna get yelled at by a bunch of Playstations Fanboys. As I Said Numerous times, Playstation itself is a good console.. I like it, it has good exclusives, good single player storys, the online is even good I'm just trying to state that the Xbox 360 in my personal opinion has better Online Experience. If people didn't think so why do you think so many people would prefer to buy the xbox 360 and pay for online even though Playstation has alot of better games?

Message 85 of 127 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 17, 2012

IAmMoonstar wrote:

I said "TROLOLO, or LOL" or whatever else I said earlier because I actually didn't care and wasn't taking it serious because I knew I was gonna get yelled at by a bunch of Playstations Fanboys. As I Said Numerous times, Playstation itself is a good console.. I like it, it has good exclusives, good single player storys, the online is even good I'm just trying to state that the Xbox 360 in my personal opinion has better Online Experience. If people didn't think so why do you think so many people would prefer to buy the xbox 360 and pay for online even though Playstation has alot of better games?

Theres that word again. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 86 of 127 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Frinker, I have both consoles. I play online on both. I honestly have to say the only difference I find is voice in Xbox. Heck, he's not even telling us why he thinks its better. All he's saying is, 'Look at my previous posts'. Okay, I did. Now what? Nothing's said. He's just delaying so he can find a plausible excuse.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 87 of 127 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 17, 2012

SlashZaku, your point is invalid. I'm not gonna just sit here and let everyone argue about how bad the Xbox 360 console is because I enjoy it better. If you really did believe in that 'ignore' thing then you would've just read through this page and have not made a comments. Thanks though for trying to help. Not trying to be rude.

Message 88 of 127 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jul 17, 2012
i agree with you frinker
Message 89 of 127 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Do you mean you prefer to paly Halo and gears over ps3 games online? This is about the games right and both 360 and ps3 have some top quality online expiriences, I eman your argument before was "the xbox comes with a mic therefore its a superior online expirience"

Rayman for all stars
Message 90 of 127 (65 Views)
0 Likes