Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: If Spyro or Crash isn't in. SUPERBOT, PLEASE JUST TELL US NOW.

Jul 17, 2012
Wow someone said earlier that Xbox has better single player game... They must like the cod formula of copying the same game over and over again and redistributing it because that's the route Halo has been taking and I don't beleive their is really any other exclusive they have that can even attempt to thump the amounts of good exclusives Playstation has.
Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Crash, Spyro, Old Dante need to be in this game
Message 71 of 127 (108 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 17, 2012

COLDFIRE0007 wrote:
i love nintendo too. there isnt very many game i love from them besides pokemon (im a huuuge pokemon fan) and ssb, but i love nintendo as a company. they seem very honest to what they do and they are there for kids and family. microsoft... ehhh, im not the biggest fan, but im not going to pick at it.

Exactly I love pokemon and ssb, i dont see how anyone could hate nintendo but at the same time I dont see how people could solely game on the wii due to lack of third party support. Its great having my Ps3 as my main system but also my wii to play classics like brawl, mario galaxy and xenoblade Smiley Happy

Rayman for all stars
Message 72 of 127 (97 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 17, 2012

IAmMoonstar wrote:
Silverfalcon, I'm not a complete Xbox fanboy, I enjoy both systems. I enjoy games that are created by both systems. I just like my Xbox 360 more. I didn't start this argument someone else did when the started talking about how bad Microsoft, Ea and Activision are.

I've played Xbox live online, it's not worth paying 60$ a year for a chat room. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 73 of 127 (92 Views)
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 17, 2012

IAmMoonstar wrote:

Dude, if no one cares why do you people keep constantly commenting on what I write? Seriously if I'm just an Xbox fanboy, with no sense of direction and misleading all my views towards Xbox and Playstation why do you guys even bother to reply? Seriously... Lol, Atleast I have the decence to actually say how in someways the Playstation is better but everyone that has been commenting or replying to me has been insulting my mostly and not the console. I've been clean and have only said how I feel about the Playstation 3. Thanks.

Who are you talking to? and please just think about this, This is the competitors site obviously and bringing up other consoles can easily start a war here. Thats why when I said bringing up xbox perks was the same as yelling and thomping there chest saying TRO LO LO LO because its inviting conflict here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 74 of 127 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Exactly Frinker! I agree, 100%

He is a fanboy and you know why? He hadn't told us just 'how' it is 'superior'. He'd been pulling false logic out of his behind and he'd been delaying the question
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 75 of 127 (89 Views)
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 17, 2012

the internet on 360 is better?

I remind to you "this item isnt available to your curent region".

Screw 360...freaking nazis.

Message 76 of 127 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Thirty, I have stated various reasons, read all of my comments. I'm not gonna talk all day about how I think the Xbox is better if you don't agree why do you have to keep agrovating me into commenting, think about who the mature one is now, you're 21 you say. Grow up and stop commenting. v3f4k8_v3, yes I totally agree with you, the Playstation has good exclusives and better single player storys(: I think only gears of war and halo could compete !

Message 77 of 127 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Maybe it's time we finally return to the discussion that this thread was made for lol
Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Crash, Spyro, Old Dante need to be in this game
Message 78 of 127 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 17, 2012
moonstar, i have no problem with a decent honest discussion. i think its cool that you like xbox. im just trying to understand your point of things because you are stating accusations without any facts, proof, or even examples. thats all dude, no hard feelings. but you cant be all "lol" and "trolol" when people are trying to have a mature conversation. we are all adults here, arnt we? (im 22)
Message 79 of 127 (89 Views)
Shinra Executive
42173 posts

Jul 17, 2012

IAmMoonstar wrote:

As I said I didn't start it one of your "Playstation Fanboys" did, I also said I enjoy both systems, I just like the Xbox more. I also stated that I enjoy games from both systems and I like Playstations exclusives.. People should actually read what I am writing. I never yelled once or "thomped?" Lol, wth? Read all of my posts before you guys make judgements, and read the first post that started it not me. ThanksSmiley Happy

And as I said, someone made the comment and you should have just ignored it.  Realize where you are.  Such comments will be made, ignore them, avoid any arguments/debates like what's going on right now.

When I see someone make an off-handed comment about a series I enjoy, I ignore it or take up a meaningful debate that doesn't go off the deep end.  Or in some cases, I hit reply, type up a message and don't even post it.  Good enough for me.  Try it.

Message 80 of 127 (84 Views)