Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: If Spyro or Crash isn't in. SUPERBOT, PLEASE JUST TELL US NOW.

Jul 17, 2012

As I said I didn't start it one of your "Playstation Fanboys" did, I also said I enjoy both systems, I just like the Xbox more. I also stated that I enjoy games from both systems and I like Playstations exclusives.. People should actually read what I am writing. I never yelled once or "thomped?" Lol, wth? Read all of my posts before you guys make judgements, and read the first post that started it not me. ThanksSmiley Happy

Message 61 of 127 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 17, 2012

It doesn't matter if you started it, When you just start saying abunch of "Perks" for xbox is creating an argument on this site as its the consoles competitor and its gonna start **bleep**.

I could for example think of many flaws of the xbox live system but I don't want to be in a console war, And this is the last place I thought I would find one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 62 of 127 (119 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 17, 2012
its hard to take anything youve said seriously after yelling out "trolol" "LULLULULUL". just give it up dude, no one cares anymore
Message 63 of 127 (114 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2012

If that was directed to me I may value playstation as the ebst as ive grown up with it the most, I still like Nintendo and halo its just Microsoft as a company and there direction I hate, I didnt mean to start a flame war as I didnt expect butt hurt xbox fanboys to be lurking about in the system

Rayman for all stars
Message 64 of 127 (111 Views)
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 17, 2012

I wasn't singleing anyone out, I was just stateing that this isn't the place to bring up "perks" of other consoles. It will start flame war as its the competitors site.

Seriously please drop the console thing here, This is about PASBR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 65 of 127 (100 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Actually I'm not a fanboy at all. I love my ps3, 360, and wii. All the same.

Also, the backwards compatibility for the ps3 and wii is far greater than the 360.

The wii can play every gamecube game, the ps3 (the one I have) can play pretty much (98%) every ps2 game, AND every single ps1 game, the xbox lacks backwards compat to a HUGE degree
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 66 of 127 (94 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 17, 2012

No dude that post was towards Moonstar not you dont worry i agree with you 100% Smiley Happy

Rayman for all stars
Message 67 of 127 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 17, 2012
i love nintendo too. there isnt very many game i love from them besides pokemon (im a huuuge pokemon fan) and ssb, but i love nintendo as a company. they seem very honest to what they do and they are there for kids and family. microsoft... ehhh, im not the biggest fan, but im not going to pick at it.
Message 68 of 127 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Dude, if no one cares why do you people keep constantly commenting on what I write? Seriously if I'm just an Xbox fanboy, with no sense of direction and misleading all my views towards Xbox and Playstation why do you guys even bother to reply? Seriously... Lol, Atleast I have the decence to actually say how in someways the Playstation is better but everyone that has been commenting or replying to me has been insulting my mostly and not the console. I've been clean and have only said how I feel about the Playstation 3. Thanks.

Message 69 of 127 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 17, 2012
And Moonstar, you still have yet to tell us just how it's superior...
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 70 of 127 (88 Views)
0 Likes