Wastelander
762 posts

Re: If Spyro or Crash isn't in. SUPERBOT, PLEASE JUST TELL US NOW.

Jul 17, 2012

Exactly dude, ps3 also boasts a better variety of multiplayer expiriences, I mean look at LBP for starters then soon we will get LBP karting, 2 online expireiences that cant be matched on xbox, then pabr which I will be playing for months maybe years! A good multiplayer game dosent have to involve shooting, even so iwe have uncharted, killzone, resistance and starhawk for that **bleep** not to mention dust 514 Smiley Wink 

Rayman for all stars
Message 51 of 127 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 17, 2012

I'm still trying to figure out how an Xbox fanboy made it onto this site. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 52 of 127 (144 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Thirty, you are obviously the bigger fanboy. I haven't actually played my xbox in about two monthes or my playstation in three. I've been rather to busy, and I've never played "Mind Over Mutant" but I think that is that one Crash Bandicoot game? Anyway, the reason why the Xbox itself is a better online experience is because.. When you buy an Xbox 360 you actually get a microphone with the console itself, obviously to show off the online and let new players get a chance to start off soon as they get home having all the essentials to have a fun online experience. One of the biggest problems with the playstations is that the newer consoles don't have backwards compatibilty for older games, which is really crucial and most of the games on the original Xbox can be featured on the Xbox 360. The xbox also is in constant updates and keeps a fresh and clean interface, that is alot easier to use. Those are just some options.

Message 53 of 127 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Silverfalcon, I'm not a complete Xbox fanboy, I enjoy both systems. I enjoy games that are created by both systems. I just like my Xbox 360 more. I didn't start this argument someone else did when the started talking about how bad Microsoft, Ea and Activision are.
Message 54 of 127 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Ps3 still offers mics and ps1 backwards support and updates, the latter is your opinion, nothing is significantly better in the slightest, like 33 said voice chat, thats it

Rayman for all stars
Message 55 of 127 (133 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Both systems are close, but Xbox 360 has the upper hand for Online. Just like Playstation has the upper hand on Exclusives.

Message 56 of 127 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42128 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out how an Xbox fanboy made it onto this site. 

No background checks.

I'm trying to figure out how this thread went where it did.  There is no actual problem with him being here but when he starts going on like he does, it causes problems with the other posters (as we're seeing).  If he prefers Xbox, fine.  Just don't take up an argument on a PS forum about it.  Off-handed comments will be made and he's better to ignore them.

That's why I avoid general gaming sites: the mingling of other console fanbases always leads to these kinds of 'arguments'.

Message 57 of 127 (127 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Agreed this is the first time ive been with 99% playsattion fans and ive enjoyed it waaaay more than anywere else, everyone is passionate about the exclusives just as I am, woooo valkyria chronicles ^^ lets hope for a character from that game Smiley Happy

Rayman for all stars
Message 58 of 127 (118 Views)
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Dude just get off this forum and go pay some more for your "online experience" Also we got plenty of classic titles for download on PSN.

Seriously, what the **bleep**.. Why are you even here? Just leave this isn't a place for you and bringing up console wars is seriously yelling and thomping there chest saying TROLOLOLOLOLOLO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 59 of 127 (116 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 17, 2012
ohhh, valkyria chronicles, thats a good one. i totally forgot about that game. i have sadly never played it though Smiley Sad
Message 60 of 127 (110 Views)
0 Likes