Survivor
2590 posts

Re: If Spyro or Crash isn't in. SUPERBOT, PLEASE JUST TELL US NOW.

Jul 17, 2012

IAmMoonstar wrote:
yo microsoft is not wrong atleast they aren't in huge debt like sony. activision an ea are a different story don't talk **bleep** about xbox.

Well atleast someone has the guts to support Microsoft on this forum. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 21 of 127 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
857 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Actually, Syro is supposed to play a role in Giants. Smiley Sad

Why on earth did Activision need to do that to Spyro? I believe Crash will be in, but I find it unlikely that they'll let any form other than the Skylander version of Spyro in.
Message 22 of 127 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
Actually, Syro is supposed to play a role in Giants. Smiley Sad

Why on earth did Activision need to do that to Spyro? I believe Crash will be in, but I find it unlikely that they'll let any form other than the Skylander version of Spyro in.

Oh gosh where did you hear this from, either way he doesn't appear to be the main character in Giants. 

Message 23 of 127 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
857 posts

Jul 17, 2012
It was stated by Toys for Bob on various sources, though I have no idea what he's doing. And I don't think he was the main character in the previous game, but having his name no longer on the box should at least help...

I just hope that Superbot refuses to let the Skylanders version in. In a game of PlayStation's history, we need Spyro, not a Skylander.
Message 24 of 127 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Yeah I just watched a couple of the previews, the boxsets won't include Spyro. So that's good news, hopefully it will make people realize that Spyro isn't the reason Skylanders sells so well. As for Skylanders Spyro being in the game, well as much as I hate his appearence I'd rather have that version than no Spyro at all. Still I'd much prefer the Ps1 classic Spyro with Dot as an alternative. 

Message 25 of 127 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 17, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

Because you want to keep the fans guessing, duh.  

They don't owe you anything. If they end up not being in the game and you're so butt hurt over it that it ruins the game for you, that's your own fault for hyping them too much.

If Crash and Spyro are in the game, they should be kept under wraps until just before release. You don't want to reveal that sort of thing early on. 

And not keeping the fans guessing is ... bad for business? Yeah, that makes sense. They could've had more pre-orders by now but no, guesswork is good for business!

Look, there's all this talk about it being Activision's fault if Crash isn't the game and that's fine. But if Superbot keep us waiting for months on end and say "oh, you wanted this guy in the game? Yeeeeeah, that's not happening", that'll be their fault. Any goodwill the fans of those characters had towards PSASBR will disappear instantly and you say it's our fault for getting excited over the possibility of their inclusion? Get over yourself! How it is our fault if the developer says, "well our game might have this feature ... stay tuned for the next few months to see if it does ... HA! PSYCHE!"? You see, it's not just us hyping them up. By not saying one way or the other, Superbot are hyping them up too.

Of course, logically, the only reason for the developers to keep quiet about this is if the character is in the game, right? Well sure but life isn't always logical; they haven't confirmed or denied Rosco McQueen either but I think I can safely say he's not making an appearance.

Message 26 of 127 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 17, 2012

id say "who cares". yes it would be absolutely great if crash and spyro made it into the game, but im not going to cry about it if they dont make the cut. i think its great that sony has so many great games. id still enjoy myself if they relesed the game with just the characters they showed now honestly. (but yes, more characters, the better)

Message 27 of 127 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 17, 2012

there isn't a problem, this is a playstation website, i know it'll be all playstation fanboys.. i don't wanna fanboy war i just enjoy my xbox console better because the online experince is alot better, i'm just here because i enjoy ps3 exclusives to and are excited about sony games aswell Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 127 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Just a word to the wise. The only thing better on the 360's online is the fact that it has voice chat. Thats it. Evrything else about the xbox's online either is on par with the ps3's or sucks more.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 29 of 127 (195 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Xboxs online system is way, way better than playstation.... not trying to be rude but it's much easier, faster, and alot more neat. also.. when they said something about crash bandicoot being in 'spyro giant's or whatever its called i would pretty much assume false, but that's just my guess i don't think they would put crash bandicoot in it.

Message 30 of 127 (183 Views)
0 Likes