Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: If Spyro or Crash isn't in. SUPERBOT, PLEASE JUST TELL US NOW.

Jul 17, 2012
^Um, where did they say anything bad about xbox?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 11 of 127 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 17, 2012

I included Microsoft alongside EA and activision as the trio of all things bad in the gaming industry, think got butt hurt over that, by god that makes me think do you think there are activision fanboys somehwere out there? Smiley Tongue

Rayman for all stars
Message 12 of 127 (423 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2012

FoxdizzzL wrote:

Don't make us suffer for months wondering. If they aren't in, tell us they aren't in. Plain and simple. Give people the time they'll need to get over it before the game releases.

Someone should send this to Superbot via Twitter or E-Mail. Maybe they will response when they announce new characters if Spyro and Crash aren't in the game?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 127 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Frinker wrote:

Microsoft are the ones responsible for raping Rare, pumping out the same shooters over and over and turning fable to kinect crap, problem? (I love Halo though) 

Some people also have a problem with MS 'media' push over gaming for the Xbox brand these past few years.  I know that was their goal originally in wanting to be the center point in living rooms (and targetting Sony in the area but now that seems to be against Apple & Google) but I think it's just now hitting some people.

PC fans aren't too fond of MS either.

Meh.

Message 14 of 127 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Spyro is kind of difficult..since ACTIVITION made skylanders is sure money..If superbot ask for the "older one", activiotion is crearly not to give him the old design. if the new ugly one, is linked with the "skylanders" brand.

Crash, is more easy situation...

Crash is not associated with a money milked franchine the last days..

A company was created a cancelled crash game, who looks more like the classic one..

And someone who works on crash, say that he want to see crash returning at any way possible...

So, if activition is planning to return crash, is highly probably that crash is in this game, to make him more famous and well knowed to new and younger audiences Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 127 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2012

Guest_1001 wrote:

DisturbedSavio wrote:

That's VERY poor business.

You don't want to confirm or deny anything. 

How is it poor business? We're going to find out eventually one way or the other, so announcements don't matter. Just the final roster. The only difference is that if they confirmed Crash now, I'd have pre-ordered.

Because you want to keep the fans guessing, duh.  

They don't owe you anything. If they end up not being in the game and you're so butt hurt over it that it ruins the game for you, that's your own fault for hyping them too much.

If Crash and Spyro are in the game, they should be kept under wraps until just before release. You don't want to reveal that sort of thing early on. 

Message 16 of 127 (385 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

If Crash and Spyro are in the game, they should be kept under wraps until just before release. You don't want to reveal that sort of thing early on. 

But if not, they should say it, because everyone expect them to be in the game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 127 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2012

Augustus_04 wrote:

DisturbedSavio wrote:

But if not, they should say it, because everyone expect them to be in the game.

They didn't reveal sonic in smash bros until really late..

and I expected Banjo Kazooie to be in Super Smash Bros Melee. 

But he wasn't. i didn't boycott smash bros over it. and i got over it.  Same thing could happen with spyro. 

Message 18 of 127 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 17, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

Spyro is kind of difficult..since ACTIVITION made skylanders is sure money..If superbot ask for the "older one", activiotion is crearly not to give him the old design. if the new ugly one, is linked with the "skylanders" brand.

Crash, is more easy situation...

Crash is not associated with a money milked franchine the last days..

A company was created a cancelled crash game, who looks more like the classic one..

And someone who works on crash, say that he want to see crash returning at any way possible...

So, if activition is planning to return crash, is highly probably that crash is in this game, to make him more famous and well knowed to new and younger audiences Smiley Very Happy

You might be right, I'm just crossing my fingers that Spyro not being in Skylanders giants is the saving grace. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 19 of 127 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 17, 2012
"as i said in many other threads crash and spyro are obviously in this game... "

That's called an 'assumption' ,my friend Smiley Wink
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 20 of 127 (336 Views)
0 Likes