Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2494 posts

Re: If Spyro or Crash isn't in. SUPERBOT, PLEASE JUST TELL US NOW.

Jul 18, 2012

Pyro-hem wrote:

COLDFIRE0007 wrote:

i dont think anyone here said that they wernt going to buy the game if they didnt include a specific character, did they? i hope no one is that immature here

Believe me... You should have seen the forum a week and a half ago...

You should see any PlayStation All-Stars videos' comment section on YouTube.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 121 of 127 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Jul 18, 2012
^ that must be hell
Message 122 of 127 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Wow man you speak words of wisdom
Message 123 of 127 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Jul 18, 2012

I'm hoping that since they haven't denied their presence in the game, that it means that there's at least a chance for them to be included.

Message 124 of 127 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Jul 18, 2012

omar kendall:

"o **bleep** what should i do if i tell they won't the fans will rage but if i don't say nothing then they'll know and that will spoil the wait" 

Message 125 of 127 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Tell us now? Why? What makes Crash and Spyro so special in comparison to everyone else? Yes, ps1 icons. Yet icons that ended with horrendous games from the sounds of it. I do agree they ought to be in the game, but if they aren't then we can wait to find out just like we are waiting for every other single character.

This is about allstars and we all have our own in our hearts. Crash and Spyro don't stand above everyone else in my mind so the information regarding them can be on the same level as every other possibility. You love Crash? I love Kos-mos. Is Kos-mos in the game? Superbot tell me! Or else! Come on, it's a part of marketing. You start telling us who isn't in the game, and our attention stops focusing on who is.

It is not your right to know every detail about the game. It is up to you whether or not you want to hype yourself up for the final roster announcements. Superbot is not entitled to tell us anything beyond the information needed for us to be aware of what the game has to offer. In doing so having secrets pertaining to the genre. This being a fighter, that makes the roster size the hush hush aspect.

If in turn you decide you refuse to purchase the game because of them not giving Crash and Spyro a special heads up. That's fine. Because Crash and Spyro won't be the buying decider for as many people as you think. Sure sales would drop. But not from me, not from people who have another character in mind.

I'm just going to copy and paste a post I left earlier in the topic:

"Look, there's all this talk about it being Activision's fault if Crash isn't the game and that's fine. But if Superbot keep us waiting for months on end and say "oh, you wanted this guy in the game? Yeeeeeah, that's not happening", that'll be their fault. Any goodwill the fans of those characters had towards PSASBR will disappear instantly and you say it's our fault for getting excited over the possibility of their inclusion? Get over yourself! How it is our fault if the developer says, "well our game might have this feature ... stay tuned for the next few months to see if it does ... HA! PSYCHE!"? You see, it's not just us hyping them up. By not saying one way or the other, Superbot are hyping them up too.

Of course, logically, the only reason for the developers to keep quiet about this is if the character is in the game, right? Well sure but life isn't always logical; they haven't confirmed or denied Rosco McQueen either but I think I can safely say he's not making an appearance."

That last line about Rosco McQueen also applies to Kos-mos. There's actually a chance of Crash and Spyro being in the game, unlike those two, and there's also a chance that they won't be. That's why everyone's so keen to have them confirmed or denied; because we're at the precarious stage where a dozen characters have been announced and none of them are the two most contested ones. That's what makes them so special. The fact that you think we're so keen for them to join the roster simply because we like them shows an inability or unwillingness to understand why we want them in the game (and why they should be, more to the point). And to try to undermine them with "icons that ended with horrendous games from the sounds of it" is stupidly petty. I can't speak for Spyro but Crash only went downhill after Naughty Dog sold the rights. Does that somehow mean he A) won't be a good character for the game or B) no longer "counts" as being a Playstation icon (even though history has already shown that he is and that can't be changed by bad games)? The answer to both of those questions is "no" and if you don't like people asking for Playstation All-Stars to be in a game called "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale", maybe you shouldn't be visiting the game's forum.

Message 126 of 127 (197 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Oct 16, 2012
DLC buddy...DLC
Message 127 of 127 (104 Views)
0 Likes