Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012
I never said Mario wasn't a sellout. Not to mention the Mario franchise is literally the only facet of those games; there's no other Nintendo series regularly represented in the Mario sellout games. Sonic and Sega incorporates both but still insists on putting Sonic in the title as if it really adds selling power to the games. It'd be like adding Samus, Link, et al. to Mario Tennis and calling it Mario and Nintendo Tennis.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 21 of 32 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I never said Mario wasn't a sellout. Not to mention the Mario franchise is literally the only facet of those games; there's no other Nintendo series regularly represented in the Mario sellout games. Sonic and Sega incorporates both but still insists on putting Sonic in the title as if it really adds selling power to the games. It'd be like adding Samus, Link, et al. to Mario Tennis and calling it Mario and Nintendo Tennis.

okay

 

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 22 of 32 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
259 posts
 

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012
I will support it if the gameplay and roster end up good
Message 23 of 32 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

grRe: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012

It depends. If the roster is great like in Smash Bros. why not. If the roster lacks some characters like Battle Royale (ex Sonic as for Crash lol) I would buy it anyway but with disappointment and no expectations.

Message 24 of 32 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/10/2012
Offline
2388 posts
 

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012
I would buy Mario and Nintendo Tennis in a heartbeat man.
Message 25 of 32 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012

SEGA doesn't have very many characters that would work in this game.

Message 26 of 32 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Screw Super Smash Sega Bros, I wanna see an Xbox Elite: Fisticuffs Armogeddon!!!

 

Featuring 2 characters:

 

Halo guy and Marcus Fenix... Those would be the only playable characters since Xbox has **bleep** for 1st party support


I don't know who to choose to play as first D:

Message 27 of 32 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012

theESC wrote:
Sonic
Knuckles
Tails
Dr. Eggman
Vectorman
Ristar
Beat (Jet Set Radio)
Alex Kidd
Billy Hatcher
Ai Ai (Super Monkey Ball)
Somba Di Amgio
Toe Jam and Earl
Joe Musashi (Shinobi)
Sketch Turner (Comix Zone)
Kid Chameleon
Dr. Craine (The Ooze)
Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza)
JD Joe (Crazy Taxi)
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe)
Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)
Edward Falcon (Power Stone)

And anybody else from the Superstar Sega All-Stars Racing Series

You forgot Big The Cat D:

Message 28 of 32 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SEGA doesn't have very many characters that would work in this game.


Actually it has plenty. As a lone software-house, she's probably the only with Nintendo which can work out in this kind of game without any problem. And probably Capcom. All the others would probably need help from the outside.

Message 29 of 32 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SEGA doesn't have very many characters that would work in this game.


Actually it has plenty. As a lone software-house, she's probably the only with Nintendo which can work out in this kind of game without any problem. And probably Capcom. All the others would probably need help from the outside.


Sony could too actually but there was requests for 3rd party characters.  I think Sony has the most exclusive characters out all of those names I'm not sure though.

Message 30 of 32 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes