Wastelander
572 posts

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

No. I never played A sega game in my life except maybe the original Sonic games.

dante photo dante2.png
Message 11 of 32 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012
Sonic
Knuckles
Tails
Dr. Eggman
Vectorman
Ristar
Beat (Jet Set Radio)
Alex Kidd
Billy Hatcher
Ai Ai (Super Monkey Ball)
Somba Di Amgio
Toe Jam and Earl
Joe Musashi (Shinobi)
Sketch Turner (Comix Zone)
Kid Chameleon
Dr. Craine (The Ooze)
Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza)
JD Joe (Crazy Taxi)
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe)
Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)
Edward Falcon (Power Stone)

And anybody else from the Superstar Sega All-Stars Racing Series
Message 12 of 32 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Oct 22, 2012

What about shadow lol

Message 13 of 32 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 22, 2012
See, I know that Sega's Brawler would be terribly made and would be "Sonic and Sega All-Stars Skirmish." I personally hate the concept of them plugging Sonic above all their other games, so I wouldn't support it. If it were quality and weren't pushing only Sonic, then yeah I'd probably be more okay with it.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 14 of 32 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Sonic Team characters would be included too right? They're part of SEGA. Other than Sonic games, they include:

Phantasy Star Online games

Samba de Amigo 

Space Channel 5 

Nights

Puyo Puyo/Pop modern games

and others I probably forgot. There's so much potential if Sega ever made such a game.

Message 15 of 32 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
See, I know that Sega's Brawler would be terribly made and would be "Sonic and Sega All-Stars Skirmish." I personally hate the concept of them plugging Sonic above all their other games, so I wouldn't support it. If it were quality and weren't pushing only Sonic, then yeah I'd probably be more okay with it.

but sonic is their mascot what do you expect

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 16 of 32 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 22, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

nintendo did the same thing with mario except they made it less obvious, super smash bros., hmm jst take out mario and put smash

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 32 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 22, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Let me pull out my copy of Kratos & PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale...

Sonic's going to be on the cover, and he's recognizable; putting him in the title just screams "we're selling out!"

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 18 of 32 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Let me pull out my copy of Kratos & PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale...

Sonic's going to be on the cover, and he's recognizable; putting him in the title just screams "we're selling out!"

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 19 of 32 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 22, 2012

theESC wrote:
Sonic
Knuckles
Tails
Dr. Eggman
Vectorman
Ristar
Beat (Jet Set Radio)
Alex Kidd
Billy Hatcher
Ai Ai (Super Monkey Ball)