Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SEGA doesn't have very many characters that would work in this game.

Actually it has plenty. As a lone software-house, she's probably the only with Nintendo which can work out in this kind of game without any problem. And probably Capcom. All the others would probably need help from the outside.

Sony could too actually but there was requests for 3rd party characters.  I think Sony has the most exclusive characters out all of those names I'm not sure though.

Probably but that's too easy, Sony has many software houses which work for it (Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog, Insomniac, Santa Monica...). Nintendo and Sega are one software house. 

Message 31 of 32 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: If SEGA did do their own smash bros type of game would you guys support it .

Oct 22, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SEGA doesn't have very many characters that would work in this game.

Actually it has plenty. As a lone software-house, she's probably the only with Nintendo which can work out in this kind of game without any problem. And probably Capcom. All the others would probably need help from the outside.

Sony could too actually but there was requests for 3rd party characters.  I think Sony has the most exclusive characters out all of those names I'm not sure though.

Probably but that's too easy, Sony has many software houses which work for it (Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog, Insomniac, Santa Monica...). Nintendo and Sega are one software house. 

True.

Message 32 of 32 (36 Views)
0 Likes