Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: If PSASBR Gets A Sequel, What Would Be New?

Jan 12, 2013
The game was supposedly low budget in the first place, so the sales may have reached just about (or beyond) expectations - giving Sony faith in expanding the series further.

I hope they do get another shot, I'm sure with a larger team & bigger budget, they'll be able to create something more groundbreaking rather then just hitting all the notes of the fighting genre.

The games just about as good as it should be - which is what disappoints a lot of people. It needs to go beyond that.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 31 of 33 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

I want them to get iconic characters such as Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, Sora, etc. I want to play as them, but I mainly want them to make the series more popular and to bring in more sales (and thus a greater budget). More stages too. Create a stage would be cool.

I also would prefer some characters, stages, and items only to be unlockable after finishing certain tasks. I feel as though unlocking each character would provide a sense of discovery and achievement. But keep the tasks simple like in Brawl. Unlocking all characters in melee was torturous.

More attention should be paid to balancing characters, particularly super attacks and hit confirms.

Message 32 of 33 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 13, 2013

dunboody wrote:

I also would prefer some characters, stages, and items only to be unlockable after finishing certain tasks. I feel as though unlocking each character would provide a sense of discovery and achievement. But keep the tasks simple like in Brawl. Unlocking all characters in melee was torturous.

When I Got The Game I Woundered If You Would Unlock Stages, Characters And Other Stuff, If The Game Would Have That From The Beggining It Would Bring More Attention To The Game.

Message 33 of 33 (42 Views)
0 Likes