So Yeah If This Game Gets A Sequel, What Would Be Named?
"PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2"
"PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Arena"
"PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Conquest "
Guys Come Up With Ideas For Good Names If There's A Sequel.
- Snake (Maybe, Since He Is Already In SSBB)
- Ryu (Street Figther)
Tell Some Good Characters That Could Be On The Sequel, Please Dont Spam Around.
Stages, I Would Say:
- Heavenly Sword/Devil May Cry
- inFamous/Kingdom Hearts
Hmmm, Im Pretty Sure You Guys Have Great Ideas For Stages.
- Mini Games
I Would Love To See New Game Modes.
- Dynamic Story On Arcade Mode
- Better Online Matches
- More Options And Customisations
So Guys What Do You Think That Is Going To Happend?
I thought the title sequel would be more like something as "Playstation Allstars Ultimate Conquest" or something else, what I mean is the sequel will probably replace "Battle Royale" with something else, I mean, we don't want the name to get any longer, do we?
Well That's A Good One, Never Thought Of That One.
For example, the Coles. They're available as seperate characters. If we put them as one, but offer both variants as seperate movesets (thus making them still seperate characters), it is still possible to get access to moves like the Giga Punch without mindlessly mashing buttons like Superbot initially intended us to.
Maybe we can get more characters, without so many balance issues, amid maybe fix some of the online bugs.
I was hoping it'd be called "PlayStation All-Stars: Ultimate Combat," but something with "Arena" or "Conquest" in the title sounds good.
How about mini-games? Have you tried tossing Heihachi's beach ball around in practice mode? It's hilarious when it gets to full charge and knocks a full meter out of somebody.
And maybe a Boots of Hermes mode, or more cake-collecting challenges for Fat Princess besides the one in the Combat Trials.
I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:
Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.
Besides the obvious of more characters and stages, these are some other things I'd like to see:
- Mostly the same stuff gameplay-wise, but with minor balancing tweaks and more fluid movement. Perhaps even a better online server with lobbies, host migration, and more options for customizing a match.
- More extras and content. Things like a cutscene viewer, extensive bios reaching beyond just the main roster, details on all the games these characters are known for, etc. PlayStation as a whole has such a rich history with its IPs and I feel the next game should be more representative of that.
- A more fleshed-out single-player mode with fully animated intro, rival, and ending cutscenes. Perhaps even a secret "final" mode that reveals more about the origins of Polygon Man and why he's arranged the characters to fight. It would really be a fun thing to explore that didn't get enough attention this time around.
- A more consistent and unified art direction that stands on its own, yet also represents PlayStation as a whole. This game did a great job at making characters look accurate and like they all came from their own games. But I believe you can do that while also achieving a consistent style, as SSB showed throughout its installments. This theme could also extend to the menus so that they look more unified as well. From the get-go, the next game should ooze quality and style to the player.