I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Re: If PASBR Was A School

Apr 21, 2013
Lol
I'd say Dante would be the total womanizer, gets any woman in the school except for nariko who completely avoids him and kat(because he finds her weird)
Kratos would be that guy who keeps to himself, every girl hits on him but he keeps his feeling away from them.
Zeus would be running for town's mayor and forbid Kratos to have any sort of love relationship because that would jeopardize his chances of winning against his rival Big D.(who supports the investment in child education)
Nariko would be that tomboyish girl who ignore all dante's advances but show compassion for kratos.
Kat would be that weird socially awkward loud attractive hottie , she mostly spend time with Emmett(since somehow he can understand her) also with paRappa and Spike.
E.Cole would be the most recognisable school bully, gets in trouble with the school principal Mr.polygon.
Message 21 of 72 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Apr 21, 2013
I'd say you and me think alike Leo.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 22 of 72 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 21, 2013

leostrike3 wrote:
Lol
I'd say Dante would be the total womanizer, gets any woman in the school except for nariko who completely avoids him and kat(because he finds her weird)
Kratos would be that guy who keeps to himself, every girl hits on him but he keeps his feeling away from them.
Zeus would be running for town's mayor and forbid Kratos to have any sort of love relationship because that would jeopardize his chances of winning against his rival Big D.(who supports the investment in child education)
Nariko would be that tomboyish girl who ignore all dante's advances but show compassion for kratos.
Kat would be that weird socially awkward loud attractive hottie , she mostly spend time with Emmett(since somehow he can understand her) also with paRappa and Spike.
E.Cole would be the most recognisable school bully, gets in trouble with the school principal Mr.polygon.

Big Daddy would most likely be against child education; Because... You know what happens if his Little Sister gets too far away xD

Also, can requested characters be in as well? Or just the ones in the game? Smiley Tongue

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 23 of 72 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Kat - Foreign Exchange Student who is a cheerleader. Sweet as apple pie.

Kratos - the principal's son. Hates everyone, feels tgey think he gets away juat because of that reason.

Fat Princess - the Top foods student, very self absorbed, but sweet, everyone likes her.

Sweet tooth- the class clown but no one knows he's got sociopathic tendancies.

Parappa - the cool Glee kid, well liked but teased for being in Glee.

Radec - the new kid. Home schooled and obsessed with guns, people tend to avoid home.

Sly - Class kleptomaniac, when things go missing he's the first one people look too, funny but mischivieous.

Nathan Drake- the dare devil, witty, sharp and quick. Has been on the school roof more times then any of the staff.

Cole- the good twin. Stands up to those who are picked on and willing to help anyone who needs it, within reasoning.

Evil Cole- evil twin. School bully, butts heads with his brother continuously. Been suspended many times.

Ratchet - the greaser. Spends more tine in auto class then needs be, Clank is an iPod app AI that helps him with various tasks.

Zeus - school principal. Stern and harsh. Rules with an iron fist. Also teaches most sujects and greek mythology.

Emmett- The loner. His brother ran away, causing him to feel like he failed, people talk about him wondering his story.

Jak - biology nerd with bi polar like tendancies. Talks to his pet weasel he calls an ottsel named "Daxter"

Big Daddy - the janitor. Silent doesn't say much. Is very protective of Little Sister, his daughter. Rumoured that they're both in Witness protection.

Heihachi - over Confident Phys Ed teacher. Was once a fighting tournament champion, likes to relieve his glory days.

Dante - the hot but unbalanced jock. Has tendancies to slip in and out of reality but who cares, he's **bleep** sexy!

Nariko - The hot and popular jock girl, the other guys are scared of her. Dating Dante but people question her sexuality.

Raidan - the otaku nerd who has violent tendancies. Convinced he's a cyborg. Brought a sword to school once, got suspended.

Sack boy- the silent drama geek who makes the costumes for most of the drama productions. No one knows much about him or her.

Sir Daniel - the quirky british English and history teacher. No one really understands him, he mumbles alot.

Spike - the genuis kid, skipped 8 grades. Has home made gadgets. Head of the tutor committee. Very energetic.

Toro - The school mascot! A little wierd. Idolizes some of his classmates and emulates them from time to time.

Isaac - the engineer student who is a zombie aficionado. He's prepared for the zombie apocalypse and his family assisted in stocking up for it too.

.... I think it works lol that was fun Smiley Very Happy
Message 24 of 72 (263 Views)
Sackboy
410 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Sarah Connor shoots the Goonie kid

Message 25 of 72 (258 Views)
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Apr 21, 2013
^ Oh God abandon thread, Sandrifall is here.
Message 26 of 72 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 21, 2013
ABORT THREAD,ABORT THREAD D=
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 27 of 72 (236 Views)
Survivor
2238 posts

Apr 21, 2013

W T F is up with that gif?

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 28 of 72 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Apr 21, 2013
I like Lovelee's the best so far (Raiden being an otaku nerd seems funny and a wierd choice at the same time).
Message 29 of 72 (220 Views)
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Sandrifall? OH SH...

*My signature*

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 30 of 72 (216 Views)
0 Likes