Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: If PASBR Was A School

Apr 21, 2013

Kratos and Raiden would be the kids who got awesome grades for doing practically nothing Smiley Very Happy

see what i did there? ;o

Message 11 of 72 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9913 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Kratos is the kid who's full of angst. Not an emo, just not very friendly. Has a crush on Nariko.

Sweet Tooth is the class clown. This needs absolutely no explanation.

Dante is the cool kid. Doesn't do homework and is a giant dooshbag. Hits on Nariko and Kat but they both just ignore him.

Nariko is the pretty girl. All the guys in class are constantly gawking at her. She has tomboy qualities though, and hates all the attention. She has a crush on Kratos, but neither one are aware of each other's feelings.

Kat is the foreign exchange student. She is friends with G. Cole, Spike, and Toro. She is very friendly and outgoing but most of the class finds her weird.

Good Cole is the friendliest kid in class. Very kind and mild mannered, he is hated by his counterpart Evil Cole.

Evil Cole is the class bully. E. Cole is always picking on G. Cole, Kat, Kratos, and Spike.

Spike is the honor student. Or in this case the class "All-star". Spike is pretty quiet except when talking to friends or chasing monkeys during recess.

Toro is the teacher's pet. Always telling the class to be quiet and sitting in the desk closest to the Teacher's desk. Most of the class finds him annoying.

Will do more characters later.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 12 of 72 (334 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 21, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Kratos is the kid who's full of angst. Not an emo, just not very friendly. Has a crush on Nariko.

Sweet Tooth is the class clown. This needs absolutely no explanation.

Dante is the cool kid. Doesn't do homework and is a giant dooshbag. Hits on Nariko and Kat but they both just ignore him.

Nariko is the pretty girl. All the guys in class are constantly gawking at her. She has tomboy qualities though, and hates all the attention. She has a crush on Kratos, but neither one are aware of each other's feelings.

Kat is the foreign exchange student. She is friends with G. Cole, Spike, and Toro. She is very friendly and outgoing but most of the class finds her weird.

Good Cole is the friendliest kid in class. Very kind and mild mannered, he is hated by his counterpart Evil Cole.

Evil Cole is the class bully. E. Cole is always picking on G. Cole, Kat, Kratos, and Spike.

Spike is the honor student. Or in this case the class "All-star". Spike is pretty quiet except when talking to friends or chasing monkeys during recess.

Toro is the teacher's pet. Always telling the class to be quiet and sitting in the desk closest to the Teacher's desk. Most of the class finds him annoying.

Will do more characters later.

You have too much interest in this topic... haha.

And Kratos would have a crush on anyone, if anything Nariko needs to hop off his **bleep**.

Thats why her game was both terrible, and a blatant rip off of GoW.

Message 13 of 72 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Hm... That would make a good fan-art Smiley Very Happy

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 14 of 72 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9913 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Well I miss fun topics like this. I think the forum needs more like this because lately the topics are all just wondering if we're getting DLC.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of that **bleep**.

As for Nariko, don't talk about my angel like that Smiley Tongue
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 15 of 72 (324 Views)
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 21, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Well I miss fun topics like this. I think the forum needs more like this because lately the topics are all just wondering if we're getting DLC.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of that **bleep**.

As for Nariko, don't talk about my angel like that Smiley Tongue

I know, right? Every day I read topics like "When is the next DLC?", "Spammers think I'm cheating", "Isaac is OP" and "THE LEEK"

We should make something like a Renaissance in this forum, to make only the most creative threads Smiley Tongue

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 16 of 72 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

Sly Cooper will go around stealing everyone's stuff and cheat on tests.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 17 of 72 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Haha I like your guys ideas! And I was completely unaware of that Deviantart fanart! Glad you guys are enjoying this topic too!

Oh also guys since the roster is so small,pretend it's a full school of students in such and the characters in All-Stars are just those unique ones out of those 100+ students. Also! Include minions!

I'd always imagine Dante be the womanizer and dooshbaggy type like the others have said,and would only hang out with the cool kids playing some b-ball.

Kratos I'd assume would be the guy who hangs out by himself,but all the girls would want him and flirt with him,but he'd just ignore them.

Jak and Daxter would probably be those chill guys,and do the "cool-guy" act if a girl was to flirt with them,and Daxter would be flirting with every girl he sees.

Cole I assume would be the cool-guy but doesn't mind hanging with the geeks or nerds and is just chill with everybody.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 18 of 72 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Apr 21, 2013
As Zeke said in InFAMOUS 2, Cole would be in the "college-prep" classes. Anyone remember that quote from Zeke?
Message 19 of 72 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Apr 21, 2013

HypernovaGN wrote:
@ retrosoul WHERE IS COLE?

Well i feel dumb for forgeting Cole.

Message 20 of 72 (283 Views)
0 Likes