Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 17 2012
By: Chaosdreams Fender Bender 2671 posts

If I made a repetitive topic

14 replies 139 views Edited Jul 17, 2012

Would you comment on it? I'll take a bullet for this thread if it means the community gets back on track. Stop with the useless threads (this one included) and post on topics that already exist if it is related to your initial post.

Example: Anything regarded to Crash or Spyro. LOOK IT UP.

Thank you

Note: There's already a thread on this, hence this one itself being repetitive. See the irritating qualities it holds? That's right, I feel this way every single time I come online and see that the healthy threads have been replaced with the mind numbing ones.

Anyone want my Digits? You can call me up sometime, and we can brawl.

Rant end.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Re: If I made a repetitive topic

Jul 17, 2012

Yea... personally I am not seeing the big deal people are making about all these threads are about the same thing. Who cares... if you only want there to be one just read the one and don't read the others problem solved. Not everyone is going to search for a topic and pick one of the 100 to comment on. This is the world of forums and message boards get used to it lol. Heres an idea stop making a huge deal about it on every repeated thread. thats more annoying then seeing the same thread over and over again

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (122 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Faceseeker wrote:

Yea... personally I am not seeing the big deal people are making about all these threads are about the same thing. Who cares... if you only want there to be one just read the one and don't read the others problem solved. Not everyone is going to search for a topic and pick one of the 100 to comment on. This is the world of forums and message boards get used to it lol. Heres an idea stop making a huge deal about it on every repeated thread. thats more annoying then seeing the same thread over and over again

16 posts

claims he understands what it feels to be annoyed.

Priceless.

--------

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 18, 2012

lol good one that almost made me laugh grow up kids

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

Faceseeker wrote:

lol good one that almost made me laugh grow up kids

No capital letter?

No period at the end of your sentence?

I'm one person, not multiple.

Yep, I'm the young one here! :smileyvery-happy: And thank you for replying. I made a successful example. The point was to see if a repetitive topic is annoying. You claim people who state the same thing over and over in multiple threads in response to the topic(s) is "more annoying." However how does that make sense from a logical standpoint? People can make multiple threads and be lazy, discussing the same thing. However if someone continues to have an opinion and post in these multiple topics, they somehow are more annoying?

Silly silly.

--------

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 18, 2012

*cough*rustyrue*cough*

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Woah! the kid speaks. So here you are going on and on that I'm annoying now but are you not goin on and on about the same thing so wait I'm annoying yet your not that makes sense lol. Kid how about this you just be quiet cause from what I see there is like you and like 2 others on here that are complaining about all this stuff. So wow a whole 3 of you out of how many? Your disproving your own point by even speaking. Now you can report me all you want I could really careless but do the rest of the people who stay on here a favor and just keep your mouth shut.

Exit the stage. Your act is over :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 18, 2012

See how he focused on what you said and TRIED to use correct grammer this time? He calls us the children...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (50 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Faceseeker wrote:

Woah! the kid speaks. So here you are going on and on that I'm annoying now but are you not goin on and on about the same thing so wait I'm annoying yet your not that makes sense lol. Kid how about this you just be quiet cause from what I see there is like you and like 2 others on here that are complaining about all this stuff. So wow a whole 3 of you out of how many? Your disproving your own point by even speaking. Now you can report me all you want I could really careless but do the rest of the people who stay on here a favor and just keep your mouth shut.

Exit the stage. Your act is over :smileywink:

"Exit the stage, your act is over" is a part of my signature. I do need to change it up I'll admit. People assume I'm insulting them.

Now in regards to your reply. I'm not speaking. I'm typing. And I didn't say you are annoying. I said these topics that are multiplying are annoying. The purpose of a forum is to discuss. But when it isn't organized then discussions that should pertain to 2-3 threads turn into 10-50+. What does that do? It makes the constant posters just grunt and stop checking. It makes others annoyed and reflect on how a week or two ago everything was fine.

The ones who are pointing this out aren't doing so for the sake of enjoying making a complaint. They point it out because either someone needs to be,

a) guided

b) told to stop spamming

c) given a wake up call

And I'm PROVING my theory. Yes capital letters. It's very essential you understand that the point of this thread is to PROVE, again, capital letters. That a pointless thread is irritating. Meaning, this thread is pointless in the fact it shouldn't exist. However it is useful in at least letting me tell someone, namely you, even if it's one person, that being a hypocrite (which you seem to be) doesn't go well in stating opinions. Now to end this because you won't have anything else to say that's of value.

1) I'm 20 years old

2) I rant on occasion but justifiably so

3) I am of more value then you are, so telling me to shut up is just comical. How am I of more value you might ask with a smirk? I don't tell others to shut up. A simple thing that already places me above you.

And a heads up, the lines below this are from a game I love. Don't take it to heart.

--------

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jul 18, 2012

We need to clean up the forums.  He is just stating this in a clever way.  No need to fight sbout that.  Everyone who doesn't clutter these forums knows that it is just a mess.  And by the way Chaos actually matters to these forums, so if he were to leave things would only get worse.  You on the other hand... not so much.  If you want to try and make a name for yourself be my guest.  But if you want to have the forums stay cluttered you might as well leave because we don't need another one like you, kid.

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (47 Views)
0 Likes