Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Re: If Crash isn't in the game...

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

What

This is the closest image i could find of a Crash Bandicoot mod in Brawl. I really hope you weren't serious.

Well, I found this video on youtube with a Crash mod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4FDLcbGDtg

Message 11 of 42 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
260 posts

Jul 30, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

What

This is the closest image i could find of a Crash Bandicoot mod in Brawl. I really hope you weren't serious.

You must not have know about the mod community because thats not crash bandicoot. You can put any character on Brawl you want if its made, it f not ask someone to make it. But there are playstation characters out for brawl (with mods of course)

svsvsv   test

svsvsv   test

Message 12 of 42 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 30, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

What

You don't just have to use color differences, you can also use texture imports:

(And custom movesets)

here's a crash texture import:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 13 of 42 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

FaulkinPawnch wrote:

You can always play him on SSB. There are mods for the game that allow you do to such. Just letting you all know. I realise a lot of you may not have the Nintendo Wii.

Yeah, you need a softmodded wii. I've been doing this and using Sephiroth with a custom moveset Smiley Tongue
But I'd been thinking though... If you play online with a custom moveset, how would other see/be affected by the custom moves? Crazy haha!

eeh brawls online sucks anyway

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 14 of 42 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 30, 2012
xD I like how the comments erupted when they saw the 'color texturing' and not the 'texture imports' LOL
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 15 of 42 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 30, 2012
I'll admit. that's pretty nice. But you can't beat the legit stuff.
Message 16 of 42 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 30, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

FaulkinPawnch wrote:

You can always play him on SSB. There are mods for the game that allow you do to such. Just letting you all know. I realise a lot of you may not have the Nintendo Wii.

Yeah, you need a softmodded wii. I've been doing this and using Sephiroth with a custom moveset Smiley Tongue
But I'd been thinking though... If you play online with a custom moveset, how would other see/be affected by the custom moves? Crazy haha!

It doesn't suck. It doesn't exist, it's different. Yeah I know there's in the Menu a voice which says "Online" but it's actually a mirage. It's an optical illusion, there's nothing in it.

Anyway, seriously. I modded a year ago or so Brawl. Wasn't worth it. I lost all my data and it glitches like hell. You have to be very good at this if you want to mod Brawl. And the characters aren't always good. The stages can be awesome though. 

Message 17 of 42 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
260 posts

Jul 30, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

FaulkinPawnch wrote:

Are you kidding? 

svsvsv   test

svsvsv   test

Message 18 of 42 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 30, 2012
Aside from a select few games, Nintendo's online sucks in general.
Message 19 of 42 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Sackboy vs Crash in the Crash Warp Room (Crash 3)

- No custom movesets though

(There was a vid on youtube where Crash was the texture import - so he looks 100% like the classic crash - and used crash's attacks like TNT)

Message 20 of 42 (126 Views)
0 Likes