Wastelander
646 posts

Re: If Crash does make it in as dlc...

Nov 3, 2012

I would also main as him, I mean, he wouldn't be the only character I'd play as, but he'd be like probably 50% of my playing.

Message 11 of 44 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 3, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

I would also main as him, I mean, he wouldn't be the only character I'd play as, but he'd be like probably 50% of my playing.

Crash would be the one,I would play as much I can! Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 44 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I will use crash. but based on his combo moves. im sure Some but not EVERYONE is gana main him on the old classic crash because of spin and slide kick without no punch and kick. so yeah idk but between new and old crash. ill put that together and he will be everyone's main. but im sure it's gana be new crash so no worries for me Lol
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 13 of 44 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 3, 2012

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:
I will use crash. but based on his combo moves. im sure Some but not EVERYONE is gana main him on the old classic crash because of spin and slide kick without no punch and kick. so yeah idk but between new and old crash. ill put that together and he will be everyone's main. but im sure it's gana be new crash so no worries for me Lol

I want new Crashs moves! Smiley Very Happy
I think those combos are cool.

Message 14 of 44 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 3, 2012

just because people feel the game is lacking without crash doesn't mean they should have to use only them.  People just feel his presence and the option to use him should be there.  Think of it this way.  I love DBZ fighting games.  My favorite character to use is Frieza and i never use Cell.  Even though I don't use Cell, would a DBZ fighting game feel a little lacking if he wasn't in it?  Yeah it would because the lack of his presence would seem odd

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 44 (110 Views)
Wastelander
625 posts

Nov 3, 2012
^ I get what you're saying. It would be like SSBM/B without Mario in a way. Not many people use Mario but it would feel weird if he wasn't in it. Seeing that characters are more or less balanced in this game, if Crash does become dlc, I do expect people to use him a lot online because you can win as anyone and he's the most requested character.
Message 16 of 44 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 3, 2012
No, Crash is not to Sony what Mario is to Nintendo. I truly hate when people make that comparison. Mario is an exclusive character fully owned by Nintendo and relevant to this day, Crash is a dead third party character never owned by Sony.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 17 of 44 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
No, Crash is not to Sony what Mario is to Nintendo. I truly hate when people make that comparison. Mario is an exclusive character fully owned by Nintendo and relevant to this day, Crash is a dead third party character never owned by Sony.

Crash is a character made to be as badass as Sonic,and to be Sonys anti-Mario.

I see you arnt a fan.

Message 18 of 44 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I get what you are trying to say, but the situation is different. For whatever dbz fighting game there is, cell is always in it no matter what. In this case however Crash is definitely the most requested character by a long shot. It would be weird for people to request him and then not even use him, calling it a gamebreaker if he isn't in. I would expect to see him a lot though, but if I don't, then what is the point of requesting him? For him to just be there because he had one of the most successful franchises on ps1? It isn't like Mario because that is the Nintendo mascot, Crash is not the Playstation mascot, Toro is. Crash WAS the mascot along with Spyro, but times have changed. Not saying he doesn't deserve a spot, he does, but requesting a character means you want to play them, not just be there.
Message 19 of 44 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I rant hard. I don't even know where I was going with that after a while.
Message 20 of 44 (76 Views)
0 Likes