Sep 19 2012
By: SniperWolf323 I Only Post Everything 949 posts

Ideas for sir dan's supers!

5 replies 180 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

Well I don't like how they are now, so i've thought of new ones for sir dan that i think would be more fitting:

His lvl 1 would be changed to his drum stick- He would just throw it infront of his and it would travel across the screen killing who ever thouched it. The drum stick would be small, obviously, so it will have a small hit box, but it would also be kind of had to see. And if you hit some one, they turn into roast chicken, which in turn you have to touch to kill or gain ap?(in the game you eat the roast chicken to gain health)

His lvl 1 right now is his lightning wepon, but it just doesn't work like they have it in battle royal.

Now either change his lvl 2 so skeleton warriors come out of the chalice and they run around and try to smite your enemies.

Or just change it so it's his hammer charge slam. He holds up his hammer, like when it's charged in medievil. and you run around and press r1 again to activate his hammer slam which sends a force field killing whoever it touches.( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqnkOHH8Tz0 go to 7:13)

His lvl 3 should be changed so he transforms into fraken dan and either slams on the ground like dk and it has an area of effect, but you can jump to dodge. Or he runs around and trys to punch you like a boxer.

His supers right now are just so lame right now, and superbot needs to change them, and sir dan in general

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 1 of 6 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Re: Ideas for sir dan's supers!

Sep 19, 2012

I was hoping Dankenstein would be a super, as well as him getting his golden armour and gatling gun and using those, but they've ignored medievil 2 altogether unfortunately. I also agree with the chicken drumstick idea, altho as i understand it thats one of his standard attacks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 2 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Cool ideas.. yeah i kinda wish Sir Dan had a few more weapons from Medievil He has a large arsenal of weapons from the Hall of Heroes and more from Medievil 2 so I think they do need to beef up Sir Dan a bit
Message 3 of 6 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 19, 2012

sir dan does have more possibility but his supers just need tweaked to be more user friendly namely his lvl1, It needs to be a vertical shot that goes down instaed of up so that it can hit the person in frontof him, his lvl 2 is great in my opinion, and his lvl just needs to last a little longer so he can get more kills. although the souls coming out do make no sense from his games but o well I guess

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

sir dan does have more possibility but his supers just need tweaked to be more user friendly namely his lvl1, It needs to be a vertical shot that goes down instaed of up so that it can hit the person in frontof him, his lvl 2 is great in my opinion, and his lvl just needs to last a little longer so he can get more kills. although the souls coming out do make no sense from his games but o well I guess

Im chosing supers that are based on his game. The ones that he has now are not to his games but number 2, which only consists of the item, not what it does. all the ones i chose are in the game and are waht the items do

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 5 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 19, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Im chosing supers that are based on his game. The ones that he has now are not to his games but number 2, which only consists of the item, not what it does. all the ones i chose are in the game and are waht the items do

I know that i'm just thinking of possible fixes they could do before release

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 6 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Likes