Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: Ideas for final Boss

Jul 10, 2012

The final boss should be Kevin butler with polygon man for a face.

sirdan cropwidth="500" height="200">
Message 11 of 20 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 10, 2012
Guys...what if the final boss is "Michael"...meaning we were the final boss the whole time. Now here me out, it makes sense, we play their games all the time non-stop, so maybe we played so much, the game universes sorta caved into each other and started to merge into 1, making for the ULTIMATE game for us to play, so we don't care this is happening. Plus Superbot said the final boss is something the fans will all enjoy, and what do we enjoy more than are selves. It fits together so well, perhaps too well.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 12 of 20 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 10, 2012
^Yeah, I see where you're getting at, but I wouldn't like the final boss to essentially be myself. And even then, I still don't see how you would be able to fight Michael.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 13 of 20 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

Well, maybe he is a shadowy figure, and when you beat him, you unlock him and can customize him, by adding pics of yourself to him or something so its like playing as yourself

EDIT: Also, It would be hard to fight yourself, I wouldn't want to kill me, I love me, but maybe that is what is gonna make the boss battle even harder, your unwillingness to hit yourself.

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 14 of 20 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 13, 2012
Dispy657, saying all PS fans know about Kevin Butler isn't really a fair thing to say. I doubt more than half this board knew who Toro was, and he's the Japanese mascot of the brand.

mtjjrstccw1, I don't know if the game has nearly enough immersion to make me truly believe that I'd have to kill "myself." If it had an epic (like better than Heavy Rain by a factor of two) story, maybe it would be able to pull it off, but I don't think that's gonna happen.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 15 of 20 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jul 13, 2012
The boss is something Playstation fans, fans of playstation, would enjoy. I don't want it to be Kevin Butler and I wouldn't care for Polygon Man. Maybe the final boss is Crash?
Message 16 of 20 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 13, 2012
Nah, he's too awesome for that. Dr. N Cortex perhaps?
Message 17 of 20 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 13, 2012

I hope t's Vic Boss himself...Snake!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 18 of 20 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Personally, I think Superbot gave the final boss away unintentionally. I think the final boss is Calypso from Twisted Metal because they said if you are a fan of playstation you will know. Calypso has been on every playstation console except for Vita. Also, They said every character has their reason for being there. Maybe each character has made a deal with Calypso. Just a Thought.

Message 19 of 20 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

cooldudematt wrote:

Personally, I think Superbot gave the final boss away unintentionally. I think the final boss is Calypso from Twisted Metal because they said if you are a fan of playstation you will know. Calypso has been on every playstation console except for Vita. Also, They said every character has their reason for being there. Maybe each character has made a deal with Calypso. Just a Thought.

I have had every PlayStation console, and I am sorry I was never into that series. I hope you are WRONG!

Message 20 of 20 (50 Views)
0 Likes