Sep 21 2012
By: YogurtStorm I Only Post Everything 993 posts

Ideas for Kat's Supers!

6 replies 220 views Edited Sep 21, 2012
Another blatantly unnofficial moveset Smiley Very Happy

Super 1: Gravity Slide Kick

HIT super, start gliding on ground. KO first enemy to be hit. While sliding, you can give the controller a quick shake to jump ( enemies can be kicked mid air with well timed slide kick )

Super 2: Gravity Shower

All enemies instantly raised into the air along with kat. The enemies can move around while in anti-grav but with much less speed and ease than Kat, who has X seconds to land as many gravity kicks to her enemies before gravity shifts back.

Super 3: Bite them apples

A cinematic screen clearer. An apple of knowledge drops on Kat's head. She picks it up and grabs a bite. She is instantly catapulted into the air and peforms a Gravity Storm, clearing the entire screen of enemies.

? :-)
Message 1 of 7 (220 Views)
Wastelander
846 posts

Re: Ideas for Kat's Supers!

Sep 21, 2012

Level 2 would make a better Level 3. It's way to overpowered. Level 1 would also make a good Level 2.

Message 2 of 7 (203 Views)
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Sep 21, 2012
I agree! Maybe if therr was something like a 2-kick limit for the Level 2, so either you hit two, only one or miss both!
Message 3 of 7 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 21, 2012
id hate if they gave her a cinematic lvl 3. but i think her lvl 2 sbould be the spiral and her level 3 the black hole
Message 4 of 7 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Sep 21, 2012
How about her level 3 black hole should be 'powered' by shaking the controller wildly?

The harder you shake, the stronger the gravity pull!
Message 5 of 7 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 21, 2012

I love these!  I wasn't too sure how Kat's moves would be implemented in a game like this until now.  Her Gravity Slide and Gravity Kick moves were the most epic ones from the game IMO, and it would be really cool to see them on a 2-D plane like this.  I can totally see it working.

Message 6 of 7 (110 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Sep 21, 2012

YogurtStorm wrote:
Another blatantly unnofficial moveset Smiley Very Happy

Super 1: Gravity Slide Kick

HIT super, start gliding on ground. KO first enemy to be hit. While sliding, you can give the controller a quick shake to jump ( enemies can be kicked mid air with well timed slide kick )

Super 2: Gravity Shower

All enemies instantly raised into the air along with kat. The enemies can move around while in anti-grav but with much less speed and ease than Kat, who has X seconds to land as many gravity kicks to her enemies before gravity shifts back.

Super 3: Bite them apples

A cinematic screen clearer. An apple of knowledge drops on Kat's head. She picks it up and grabs a bite. She is instantly catapulted into the air and peforms a Gravity Storm, clearing the entire screen of enemies.

? :-)

or...

we can make it her 3 super moves in her actual game? (hint: the ones you have to click triangle for)

Message 7 of 7 (96 Views)
0 Likes