Nov 08 2012
By: Malcowright Lombax Warrior 227 posts

(Idea) Alucard in PSASBR as DLC

6 replies 234 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

I think he would fit really well..since his game was one of the most popular PS1 games but that my opinion..Do you think Alucard should be in the game? Post in the comments below.....

SIR DANIEL AND SPIKE FOR TOP TIER!!!!!
Message 1 of 7 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: (Idea) Alucard in PSASBR as DLC

Nov 8, 2012

I would love a Castlevania rep. However for variety in moveset I'd rather one of the whip-wielding Belmonts make it instead.

Message 2 of 7 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Nov 8, 2012

If he comes in as DLC..his rival should be Cloud Strife..

Message 3 of 7 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I like Alucard but I'll agree a Belmont would have a more varying moveset, though  that doesn't mean Alucard wouldn't have a bad moveset like I could see them implimenting a few of the attacks he had in Castlevania Judgement or something, I think his supers would have to be a few of the spells like raising the hellfire and soul steel, he could also be another character who can high jump and he is technically more of a Playstation All-Star than any other character from the series xince his only game was on the PS1, yeah it was also on the Sega Saturn but Sega's console business is dead so it kind of doesn't count much anymore, though maybe Richtor or Maria can be playable too since they were in Symphony of the Night and the Dracula X Chronicals was a PSP exclusive despite Rondo of Blood being on other consoles beforehand.

Message 4 of 7 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I just want to see moren Konami Charcters..i don't care (I would like a SH charcter though)

Message 5 of 7 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jul 14, 2013

And with Lords of Shadow 2 coming out, which he is the main character, they could take moves from that game (which i think he uses a whip to along side his sword)

Message 6 of 7 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Malcowright wrote:

I just want to see moren Konami Charcters..i don't care (I would like a SH charcter though)

How about the person who made Konami famous?

Bill Rizer

Hardcore

Message 7 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes