I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Re: Iconic characters who happen to be female.

Dec 26, 2012
@Samokoske Kos-mos is a good example and has been a very iconic character for an iconic jrpg game. Kinda surprised there aren't threads wondering about the possibility of some more rpg characters outside of final fantasy.
Message 31 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Final Fantasy is the bull shnipe of RPGs. That is why. And Kos-mos is a mute character as everybody remembers Xenogears, but Xenosaga was not necessaily a bestseller.

Xenoblade is better though. But I'm not going to bother asking for Shulk

this is me helping
Message 32 of 34 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 26, 2012

the gender of the character doesn't matter at all for me, i just want awesome/fun to play as characters in the game

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 33 of 34 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Ellen from Folklore and (not to sound like I'm a broken record) Aya Brea from the Parasite Eve series.

They are both rather iconic with very compelling stories and games.

Message 34 of 34 (46 Views)