Highlighted
Feb 21 2013
By: DaMaysta First Son 7 posts

IMPORTANT!!! Plz fix Parappas Super AP Boost!

[ Edited ]
6 replies 184 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

I have been playing Ranked matches and i noticed some cheaters.... When Parappa used his down circle sometimes there is a huge amount of AP coming out of it. so they just collect it all and use the Level 3 super attack and every body dies.. plz fix this **bleep** annoying glitch. It really sucks when you dont have any chance...

Players (Cheaters) I saw (ab)using it:

************** (21.02.2013 8 pm CET)

************** (20.02.2013 11 pm CET)

I dont know if there is a possibility to ban  them from the game so i just post their names here fpor everyone else to see

Edit: usernames removed for blacklisting

Message 1 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Re: IMPORTANT!!! Plz fix Parappas Super AP Boost!

Feb 21, 2013
its seems like every new patch introduces us to a whole new batch of problems.. I agree this NEEDS to be fixed ASAP along with..

Character Glitch
Kat and Emmett Arcade mode ending (it has no credit roll and you can't skip it)
Among others..
Message 2 of 7 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Feb 21, 2013

You need to remove the names or the mods will delete your thread.

Also I know a few aswell, once I was in a match on the same time in a quick match. I just left after he got 3 level 2s.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 3 of 7 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Feb 21, 2013

You can't name and shame on here. There's absolutely no evidence that those people did the glitch you're talking about.

Message 4 of 7 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I'm afraid that there isnt any evidence. but i just want to warn other players here in the forum. maybe there is someone recording with a capture card to show some evidence. But shall i just put the names off though i know that they cheated? i dont know if it happends by mistake or on purpus but this MUST STOP. New Patch Please. If a moderator wanst to delete the names, i will do that, but please dont delete the post because of that

Message 5 of 7 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Feb 21, 2013

DaMaysta wrote:

I'm afraid that there isnt any evidence. but i just want to warn other players here in the forum. maybe there is someone recording with a capture card to show some evidence. But shall i just put the names off though i know that they cheated? i dont know if it happends by mistake or on purpus but this MUST STOP. New Patch Please. If a moderator wanst to delete the names, i will do that, but please dont delete the post because of that

Theres already a huge thread on the matter. We just have to wait for a patch.

Message 6 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 21, 2013
ah ok. could not find it and i just found out about it so i thought i'd make post
Message 7 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes