Splicer
67 posts

Re: IMO... THE BEST PLAYERS I'VE FACED

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Now I played Chof and I must say we were pretty equal in skill but I really couldn´t tell because the lag was TERRIBLE. So much lag in fact it really took the whole fun out of the match and it became annoying and unfair, for both of us. When for the 19th time my Parappa got hit on the ground when I still was in the air it really got to me. Especially when 1 hit pretty much means 80 AP and super-kill confirm for Chof. There was never a moment when the lag didn´t play in to the outcome of the battle. Horrible.

Hope they fix it in the future so that we can fight again, cause you got skill bro.

Message 41 of 129 (201 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Snake_nox add me pleasE
Message 42 of 129 (196 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I live in Sweden. Where´d you from?

pb_mal wrote:
Snake_nox add me pleasE

Message 43 of 129 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 15, 2012
US
Message 44 of 129 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Im just gonna leave ths here....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Since-it-s-okay-to-re-create-top...

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 45 of 129 (181 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

SiftRock wrote:

Just popping in to say, holy **bleep** I really shouldn't of induldged those games yesterday. My thumb is a mangled mess right now, christ.

Nooooo are you serious bro?? what did you do to your thumb man?? and lol all those dive kicks will do that

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 46 of 129 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

LikeRA1N wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
It's funny, three never fought me and it's rain fought when I was playing with black the week the game came out. Just because you don't like me on the forum don't try to take away from my skill. Ask lunarreaper, rodbow, dragonfire,ctrlxaltxelite,marcussoul, and miotenacious if I'm a great player. They'll all vouch for me. Even chof and Asia do

I don't dislike anybody on these forums. I don't know what gave you that impression. I'm rather indifferent about most with the exception of a few of my friends from here. And those who seem rather cool.

well if thats the case can you please stay off my threads your wasting space

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 47 of 129 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Snake_Nox is a humble guy that plays a lot and has a mean parappa and dan. I played him but the lag was bad. I think everybody that wants to have a good fight should add him. Also if some people here think im good im saying snake_Nox is equally good or even better... Who knows, i guess we'll have to keep fighting each other to decide that Lol (when they fix the connection problem)
Message 48 of 129 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

Chof_23 wrote:
Snake_Nox is a humble guy that plays a lot and has a mean parappa and dan. I played him but the lag was bad. I think everybody that wants to have a good fight should add him. Also if some people here think im good im saying snake_Nox is equally good or even better... Who knows, i guess we'll have to keep fighting each other to decide that Lol (when they fix the connection problem)

Thanks, but right now, I´m in a bad mood, and need to go on a little rampage. Nothing is directed at either you or Asis, it´s just my sore ramblings. If you can inform me that there is more to it than what I say then please do.

Today, I fought both you and Asis and I am getting qute tired of Raidens and Fat princesses. After facing these guys so many times no I´m starting to get a little nervous. When I'm facing Raiden, and a skilled one at that I want to do my best and have fun. But I get the feeling that whatever I do, I can´t do anything to improve my chances of success. I cannot block, because a grab means death. If I try to attack and get blocked or whiffed, I´m dead. Every tiny mistake I do result in my death. Same with FP. She has so many ways to get into that combo forever type thingy. If we compare it to Sweet tooth whose only reliable super confirm is neutral air triangle. It gives 20 AP and a super. If Fat Princess or Raiden does it, they get 80 AP and a super. And almost all they´re attacks do this.

idk, it´s just not that fun wih OTK:s. Drake, Ratchet, Sly and those guys were more fun to play against. Maybe it´s just because I don´t have to worry about dodging every single attack and can afford to take some risks. Would it be too much to ask if they only had 1 or maybe 2 ways to combo into super using no walls, instead of every attack they have?

I am a little grumpy right now. If you want to end this discussion since we kind of already gone through with it an other time, then I will drop it. Cool?

Message 49 of 129 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 16, 2012

pb mal? you must be f******g kidding....

Message 50 of 129 (143 Views)
0 Likes