Wastelander
768 posts

Re: IMO... THE BEST PLAYERS I'VE FACED

Dec 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:
the problem, i think, that people had with the previous thread is that you listed yourself as one of the best players that you've faced,
and that rubbed off wrongly to almost everyone,
now, i don't like arrogant people, not pointing at you directly, just a generalization, but i know that i suck at the game, i play mostly for fun,
and a lot of people here who have faced you said that you are one of the best, so yeah you maybe are, dunno, i have not faced you yet (wouldn't matter, since i suck)
but unlike most of your haters, i did not call you out and say that you're 'something-something', that you're all talk, and stuff,
that's just making hate, and i don't like hate, and i especially don't like starting arguments, that's why i mostly stay out of your threads, the only post i made in the previous thread is to some other guy exclaiming that i was surprised to see him,
you're not a bad guy, just a little arrogant, but definitely not a bad guy...

I copied this thread over and changed the name... It was best people on the forums and thats why my name was up there

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 21 of 129 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Well its pretty obvious he ha sent faced us Ra1N Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 129 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Dec 15, 2012
LOL at auto correct .. ha sent = hasn't
Message 23 of 129 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Thanks for the rating. Love it when people comment on my strenght and/or weaknessess. I surely agree on that you can handle many characters in the roster. Really, who AREN`T you good as? And since you´re the best player I´ve met, I won´t hate on you if you consider yourself on top. I sure can´t think of anyone else taking the spotSmiley Happy

I haven´t played Chof yet but i´m looking forward to it by your praises for him. Oh, and it was quite a long time since someone called me a kid....Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 129 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Asis knows that he comes off as cocky because he likes attention and drama. It's not enough that he's good at the game, he wants everyone to know it. He wants to be in the spotlight in general. If you're really that good, you don't need to talk about it. Speak quietly and carry a big stick. Don't go running around yelling about how big your stick is.
Message 25 of 129 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I know, right, Black?

You have been offline for a while. Must be busy days, huh?

Photobucket
Message 26 of 129 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

TrashCrap wrote:
Asis knows that he comes off as cocky because he likes attention and drama. It's not enough that he's good at the game, he wants everyone to know it. He wants to be in the spotlight in general. If you're really that good, you don't need to talk about it. Speak quietly and carry a big stick. Don't go running around yelling about how big your stick is.

lol see thats just what i need please tell me more about myself... Also you dont like what i do then play me... beat me... and then I'll stop annoying you with these posts.  Other than that keep thinking what you want you know nothing about me other than im good at this game and thats all u need to know

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 27 of 129 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Gorgeous_Black wrote:
Well its pretty obvious he ha sent faced us Ra1N Smiley Wink

well if you want to face me then you know what to do... but i dont get what you mean.  So are you saying I should play you two?  Am I missing out on something here?

Message 28 of 129 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Beating you in the game won't stop you from posting these topics designed to butter each other up.
Message 29 of 129 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Snake_Nox wrote:

Thanks for the rating. Love it when people comment on my strenght and/or weaknessess. I surely agree on that you can handle many characters in the roster. Really, who AREN`T you good as? And since you´re the best player I´ve met, I won´t hate on you if you consider yourself on top. I sure can´t think of anyone else taking the spotSmiley Happy

I haven´t played Chof yet but i´m looking forward to it by your praises for him. Oh, and it was quite a long time since someone called me a kid....Smiley Wink

I'm in the exact opposite boat. I have played Chof but not Asis and to this day I am still horrified whenever I see a fat princess player because of Chof. Of course nobody else I have seen can actually play her quite like him.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 30 of 129 (190 Views)
0 Likes