Dec 15 2012
By: Asis_aka_Talent Wastelander 768 posts

IMO... THE BEST PLAYERS I'VE FACED

[ Edited ]
128 replies 1244 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

OK so considering I have played over 100 people on this forum over the last month and only ran into one person that could beat me I have choose to put together a nice little list of who I think is the Best of the Best IN THIS FORUM.... Let me state a few things 1st

- I dont not claim to be the best (But im good, good enough to have haterz lol)

- I feel the deveoplers are prob the best in this game right now

- This list is who I think is the top of the top KEY WORD THINK

- You dont like what I think... I dont give a !@&%*&*

- The ratings are based of what I think of them from a 1-10 (some are from chof_23's rating thread link below)

Now lets begin I am always deleting the people on my freinds list but I will be updating this list alot... I play about 3-5 new people everyday and I welcome anyone that wants to test thier skills to face me or any of these players here... I also will be including players that are not in this forum that are REALLY GOOD

This is in no order

Chof_23 (Main - FP) - I consider this man a machine in this game.  His strenghts are great reads and making the best out of every touch.  He is one of the best FP's I have ever seen.  He also can adapt to anything... meaing if you beat him with someone one day next time you fight him it will not work!  He is a humble kind Guy and very good person to learn from.  One of the best people I have faced and met on here!! 

Check out his player rating thread here - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Player-ratings-by-Chof-23/m-p/39...

Snake_Nox (Main - Parappa & Sir Dan) - This kid is by far the second best I've played... I promise you that you have never seen a parappa fight like his and his Sir Dan is amazing... And scary lol.  PLaying snake is like a mind &*^* because you would not believe how good he is with these characters.  Strenghts are amazing stage awareness he has combos that are set in different spots so think of it this way being anywhere near a wall is kinda not good against him.  He also adapts very well and has pretty good reads... But I would say his strongest skill would be knowing when to hit you.  hes great at hitting you in a space most wouldnt so rushing him down can be very very bad lol.  Overall very cool guy and very on point 

ChanceKnowsBest -

Prst46 -

Reesespiecesz26 -

pb_Mal -

Adi_07 -

Fromundaman -

MORE COMING LATER TONIGHT I G2G for now

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 1 of 129 (1,244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: IMO... THE BEST PLAYERS I'VE FACED

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Message 2 of 129 (1,241 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Pb-Mal..? lol
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 129 (1,228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Now I like this use your words wisely mr asis maybe that's why people hate your threads idk
Message 4 of 129 (1,226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 15, 2012
You are going to get so much hate...
Message 5 of 129 (1,222 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Well unlike the haters I think you are beast. Hope I see you more in FFA.

Message 6 of 129 (1,216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Dec 15, 2012
So was the original thread banned or deleted? If so, then I would marvel at your stupidity for reposting it.
Message 7 of 129 (1,210 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Well unlike the haters I think you are beast. Hope I see you more in FFA.

Thanks bro!!! The hate is ok with me just means Im doing something right hahahaha

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 8 of 129 (1,205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Soon I want you guys to rate me. I will be on this list some day....I pay my respects to you guys, FKN beasts. I'm glad the salt has been sifted with the other thread. Can't wait to see who to look out for. I say your best attribute Asis is reading and then counter acting your opponent reading is ridiculous. Reeses is a problem I also know first hand as well. Keep it up all you guys, I look forward to seeing all of you on the battlefield!............... less talky more fighty.......

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 9 of 129 (1,178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Xis66 wrote:

Soon I want you guys to rate me. I will be on this list some day....I pay my respects to you guys, FKN beasts. I'm glad the salt has been sifted with the other thread. Can't wait to see who to look out for. I say your best attribute Asis is reading and then counter acting your opponent reading is ridiculous. Reeses is a problem I also know first hand as well. Keep it up all you guys, I look forward to seeing all of you on the battlefield!............... less talky more fighty.......

Thanks bro and yeah im sure your gonna get there you are the best grabber i know in this game lol

Message 10 of 129 (1,160 Views)
0 Likes