Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Re: IGN's rating

Nov 20, 2012

I think Colin hit it right on the nose.

For me, the game is a 9, but he made some very valid points.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Ign tend to give out high scores for games though. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 20, 2012
**bleep** points off for poor cinemax the hell at least are arcade has a intro scene for each character looking at you mk mvc and his endings looking at you sc5 that was just bs we get points of for doing something most fighting games don't include
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Before PSASBR review = "IGN is so stupid", "You can't spell 'Ignorant' without IGN", "IGN's reviews are so biased I don't pay any attention to them"

After IGN gave All-Stars a high score = "IGN is so respectable", "IGN is the only company gamers need to listen to", "IGN > God"

Exactly.

But really, I expected much more from IGN for this game, at least 9. So 8 seems fair, since you have to take at least 1 point from every IGN review. I was afraid they were going to give this game perfect score LOL.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 20, 2012

they are being fair the game has very bland interface , poor story mode with pictures instead of cutscenes , the gameplay doesnt make a game get a good score by itself IGN gave ssbb 9.5 becuase they were concerned with single players , interface  and all this game seems to have  a midium of 7-8 of all reviews and it wont go abode that at all ppl do make fair points to why they give the rating fanboyism just doesnt let you guys beleive on the points they say.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (61 Views)
0 Likes