Nov 20 2012
By: sdprimetime33 Lombax Warrior 175 posts

IGN's rating

14 replies 387 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

anyone else feel like 8 is not high enough for this game? I really feel like it deserves at least an 8.5 lol

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: IGN's rating

Nov 20, 2012

I feel like its close to a 9. But I respect what needs to go into a critical review. 8 is awesome. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (384 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Nah, it's fair. I thought it would get lower. I like it more than that, but most reviewers prefer story and presentation over fun. This game is pure fun, nothing more. Honestly, this is the first time I felt an 8 was a GOOD thing from ign. The text made it sound really good. Usually the text for an 8 makes it seem really eh.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (349 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I respect Colin he is fair

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 20, 2012

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Before PSASBR review = "IGN is so stupid", "You can't spell 'Ignorant' without IGN", "IGN's reviews are so biased I don't pay any attention to them"

After IGN gave All-Stars a high score = "IGN is so respectable", "IGN is the only company gamers need to listen to", "IGN > God"

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (318 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Before PSASBR review = "IGN is so stupid", "You can't spell 'Ignorant' without IGN", "IGN's reviews are so biased I don't pay any attention to them"

After IGN gave All-Stars a high score = "IGN is so respectable", "IGN is the only company gamers need to listen to", "IGN > God"

Nope ign  is and will always be stupid, there you happy?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Eh, ignore those guys.People don't know what they're talking about most of the time. Ign is a mixed bag. Play the demo, read multiple reviews, read their points. They have had some off reviews this year (Need for Speed Vita), but this was a decent review, with really good points.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (295 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11517 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

People like their review. Everyone seems to think Colin was fair. The people giving the game 6-7.5 are the ones getting hate. Why? Because they are biased throughout the review in favor of Smash Bros.

"The business of the industry is business"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (293 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

nope I have always respected the IGN PLAYSTATION TEAM.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Way to take everything out of context  "LOLOLOLOLO" . I said IGN are stupid if they let Greg Miller review the game.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (260 Views)
0 Likes