First Son
23 posts

Re: IGN also reports all characters

Sep 28, 2012
Yeah, if this is the final list screw this game. I'll never buy this game in that case, because Crash "would NEVER be dlc" and he wasn't announced. The major big boys aren't there, and won't be there. Go Nintendo, Smash Bros is better anyways.
Message 21 of 41 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 28, 2012

DSC24AARP wrote:
Yeah, if this is the final list screw this game. I'll never buy this game in that case, because Crash "would NEVER be dlc" and he wasn't announced. The major big boys aren't there, and won't be there. Go Nintendo, Smash Bros is better anyways.

*facepalm* i believe they said they would never CHARGE for crash, not that he would never be DLC. they said he would be free dlc.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 41 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 28, 2012
"also" reports? they're just copying the original source.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 23 of 41 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Re: IGN also reports all characters have been revealed

Sep 28, 2012

20 characters?, 20 bucks...it reasonable for everyone Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 41 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: IGN also reports all characters have been revealed

Sep 28, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

20 characters?, 20 bucks...it reasonable for everyone Smiley Very Happy

thats not logic at all o.0 theres the story, challenges, maps and everything, plus a character is not really equal to $1 maybe $2 with all the work they put into one character *maybe more than that*

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 25 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

The more likely its seeming that there's no one else the more annoying its becoming that coles in twice. I know its different gameplay bu thats not the point. We're only getting 20 characters and 2 of them are Cole :/ who ever designed the roster needs a good slap across the chops.

Your right whoever thought of this roster does need a good slap. My positives and negatives for the roster are.

Positives - Sackboy, Jak, Cole (Good), Sly, Ratchet, and Spike

Negatives - Raiden, Evil Cole, Fat Princess, Dante, and Big Daddy

If this is the final roster it really makes me mad to remember that at Comic-con Omar someone asked why Big Daddy was in and Omar said, "BECAUSE HE WAS AWESOME." Wth that's not how you pick characters for a Playstation celebration game. I heard that the developers of Bioshock wanted him in the game or something... regardless I still hate that comment.

Message 26 of 41 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 28, 2012
if this is true it means they completely ignored an entire genre of games Smiley Sad
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 27 of 41 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Sep 28, 2012
20 Characters is not enough.. IMO secret characters are needed and the 20 characters should be the starting roster. With 2-4 Hidden Unlock-able characters.. Why would Superbot say stay tuned when asked about new characters if they already revealed the whole roster at PAX. Makes no sense and i don't believe that this is the only playable characters. 2-4 more DLC characters would be nice to have the game too. So i think a few more characters should be revealed.. plus Paul Gale has stated that this game will ship with 22+ characters. Paul Gale knows a few more characters so...

The roster we have is rather nice however you need a big time hitter Superbot!! Cloud, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Kat and Nathan Hale all should be in this game and need to
Message 28 of 41 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
if this is true it means they completely ignored an entire genre of games Smiley Sad

Remember they said there were characters they didn't know were popular maybe they said to themselves huh people like JRPG characters? lol th_handface.gif

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 29 of 41 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Jechtsphere wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Remember they said there were characters they didn't know were popular maybe they said to themselves huh people like JRPG characters? lol th_handface.gif

well clearly everyone wanted big daddy more *sarcasm*

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 30 of 41 (114 Views)
0 Likes