Nov 20 2012
By: TONESTER_925 Uncharted Territory 1401 posts

IGN Review Countdown

17 replies 666 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/19/wheres-the-playstation-all-stars-review?utm_campaign=ign+main...

Tuesday, the wait is over. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale arrives in North America, and you get to tear it apart – to climb the leaderboards as your favorite character and leave the competition broken in your path.

But before you get to cracking skulls, why don’t you stop by IGN for a bevy of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale content? Tuesday, the wait is over. IGN posts its review, plays with the community, posts a ton of walkthrough videos, and continues assembling the most comprehensive Wiki on the planet.

When’s everything happening Tuesday? Well…

Photobucket
Message 1 of 18 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: IGN Review Countdown

Nov 20, 2012

Eh I'll just wait til it shows up on Youtube, besides I'm keeping an eye out for Gamespot's review as well.

Message 2 of 18 (619 Views)
Sackboy
551 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Hopefully it's up by the time I wake up tomorrow to go to work...im hoping they'll give it a 9+
Message 3 of 18 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Judging by all the stuff they plan on doing with this game they must like it but it's still IGN. I'll say 6.5+ with 8.5 being the max. If it gets a 9 or above the rapture will begin.

Message 4 of 18 (551 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

RodBow15 wrote:

Judging by all the stuff they plan on doing with this game they must like it but it's still IGN. I'll say 6.5+ with 8.5 being the max. If it gets a 9 or above the rapture will begin.

better start praying for that rapture. Colin really understands this game, and I beleive he wil give it a really good deserving score.

Message 5 of 18 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Does anyone else think it's weird how the game comes out in a few hours (15 minutes in my time zone), but there isn't a single review anywhere yet? I think just about every video game known to man has reviews posted at least a day before launch. Where are they?

I'm glad that I won't be able to pick up my pre-order until tomorrow evening. It'll give me the chance to see reviews and see what kind of **bleep** I'll be dealing with if I decide to pick up All-Stars. I've been burned by every other pre-order I've ever made, and I'm starting to think the devs are in on it by not giving reviewers the game in enough time to have them reviewed before launch.

Nice try SuperBot, but I'll wait until Wednesday if I have to to save myself $60

Message 6 of 18 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Does anyone else think it's weird how the game comes out in a few hours (15 minutes in my time zone), but there isn't a single review anywhere yet? I think just about every video game known to man has reviews posted at least a day before launch. Where are they?

I'm glad that I won't be able to pick up my pre-order until tomorrow evening. It'll give me the chance to see reviews and see what kind of **bleep** I'll be dealing with if I decide to pick up All-Stars. I've been burned by every other pre-order I've ever made, and I'm starting to think the devs are in on it by not giving reviewers the game in enough time to have them reviewed before launch.

Nice try SuperBot, but I'll wait until Wednesday if I have to to save myself $60

The reviewers had a enough time. IGN's reviewer put over 50 hours into it. Sony set the "embargo" date for reviews, not the developer. This game will be good. Support Super Bot and honor your pre-order. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 7 of 18 (432 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 20, 2012

khailcon wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

The reviewers had a enough time. IGN's reviewer put over 50 hours into it. Sony set the "embargo" date for reviews, not the developer. This game will be good. Support Super Bot and honor your pre-order. 

I want to, but without any unbiased feedback as to weather the game is passable or not, I don't want to run to the store, say buy-buy to my $60 pre-order, then risk being upset with the game's quality. SB will probably get my money, but not until late tomorrow or Wednesday (maybe Thursday; GS holds pre-orders for 48 hours) - depending how long the mass of reviews take to surface

Message 8 of 18 (415 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

RodBow15 wrote:

better start praying for that rapture. Colin really understands this game, and I beleive he wil give it a really good deserving score.

if anyone misunderstood. COLIN WILL GIVE IT A GOOD SCORE

Message 9 of 18 (400 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 20, 2012
If you listen to beyond colin has already played the full version and he definately understands what this game is trying to do
Message 10 of 18 (354 Views)
0 Likes