Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: IGN Podcast talks DLC

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Everyone hated on me when I said the DLC was a retarded idea. now others are saying it as well.

Zeus DLC is the stupidest decision, whoever had this idea deserves to be fired and never be allowed any game development ever again.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 11 of 26 (472 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Mar 5, 2013
'whoever had this idea deserves to be fired and never be allowed any game development ever again'

I think people argue with you just because of the way you complain lol. I still think they could've chosen anyone else to fill the role of a heavy hitter, even going obscure would have been better (mainly because I'm fully against the idea of double dipping), but I wouldn't go as far as wishing anyone involved to lose their jobs.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 26 (453 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Mar 5, 2013

everyone i talk to either brings up p head or the king

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 26 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Mar 5, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

everyone i talk to either brings up p head or the king

That's because they're easy to obtain and are far more viable than Zeus. Not to mention requested out the wazoo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 26 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'whoever had this idea deserves to be fired and never be allowed any game development ever again'

I think people argue with you just because of the way you complain lol. I still think they could've chosen anyone else to fill the role of a heavy hitter, even going obscure would have been better (mainly because I'm fully against the idea of double dipping), but I wouldn't go as far as wishing anyone involved to lose their jobs.

Obviously I was just exaggerating but yeah the guy who thought of this can find another job like air traffic control or something definitely not suited for game dev, it was mainly just the disappointment and frustration that SSM don't give a **bleep** about what the fans really want with cancelling Abe and putting Zeus in.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 15 of 26 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Mar 5, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

I also call bull crap they got Zeus later than Kat and Emmet, they definitely had him from the beggining, they even considered him for a boss.

And yes, I've been saying this a long time there are many first party obscure heavy hitters they could've gone with like a War of the Monsters Rep, Rau Utu from Mark of Kri, Laarg from Escape Plan, and the Monster from Papo & Yo.

Message 16 of 26 (341 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Mar 5, 2013

khknight wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Sony Santa Monica

Where games go to die

main ps3 exclusives for 2012

twisted metal

starhawk

playstation allstars

all made with the help of SSM, all had flaws at launch that need to be patched later, all support was handed over to SSM after the original developer left. All failed miserably. Totally not a coincidence. 

this man speaks the truth  i really doubt we will get anymore dlc chars after this 2 advertise only chars

Message 17 of 26 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Mar 5, 2013
You said the same thing about Kat & Emmet.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 18 of 26 (306 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Mar 5, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
You said the same thing about Kat & Emmet.

but this ones were preety much made since they didnt make them up in a month so SB already had them preety much finished which is diferent from SSM producting a true new and yet 0% made chars

Message 19 of 26 (291 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Mar 5, 2013

IGN are just stating the obvious. Sorry but it's like they read comments and repeat them Either that or they think the same things as most of us do. While I hope these are not the last DLC characters it wouldn't come as a shock(no pun) if they was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 20 of 26 (263 Views)
0 Likes