Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Re: IGN's PSASBR Tier List

Jan 15, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:

@Chris_MachineGun all I say for Bid Daady is face someone like Fromundaman in a FFA while he is using Big Daddy I think it will change you mind about him in FFA if you know what your doing he is really good even in FFA. And as for Ratchet his throw is not broken at all if you get caught in it it's your fault, it's super easy to avoid if you know where he is, in 1v1 is really not good everyone knows its coming and it's again super easy to defend.

Two Points:

1) Of course Ratchet's throw is easy to avoid once you know how broken it is. But in FFA you can't always move out of the way in time so don't judge all circumstances. But yes to your point the throw is like the only one in the game so broken everyone should run away from it if they see it. Theres no way I'm always gonna eye Ratchet on the field because of his throw but once I see the suction bag out I obviously know whats going down. 

2) If thats all you got to say about Big Daddy then you have no arguement. One person who has mastery over a character does not buy that character a spot on a tier. Theres a difference between being a great player and being a great character.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 15, 2013
@Chris_MachineGun to your first point it's not that hard to pay attention to where Ratchet may be on the map that's your problem, and if you don't want to keep track of him and get caught in it that's still your problem it does not make it broken by any means. To the second point you don't really have much of an argument yourself in your opinion you think he sucks in FFA, ok what does that prove? Nothing really that's just your opinion. In my opinion he is good in FFA if you good with him of course your gonna do a lot better, but I have seen many people just use a few of his attacks and manage to hold their own just fine.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Jan 15, 2013

IGN didn't write that. That is on a user contributed IGN wiki page, meaning some mindless players made that list.

#Reapers
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 15, 2013

This is completely unaccurate.

Sackboy is definately not below BD and Jak.

Good cole in not as good as EC

Sly and Drake are better than the other members of that tier.

This was made by someone with limited play experience on a very personally level.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (201 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Now, I am rarely rude. I think you guys see that in most of my posts.

My comment: that tier list absolutely worthless to even look at in any way other then to see how NOT to do tier lists.

That is all.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Jan 15, 2013
You guys do realize that an IGN user made this, right...? It's on their wiki, anyone can edit it. The person who made the tier list is even mentioned at the bottom of the page
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Watch me **bleep** that list up... :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Okay, but in all seriousness, it IS editable. Why doesn't someone go do something? I already saw someone trolling the list. It's going to happen.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Why dafaq is the sack in e tier by himself? I dont wanna live on this planet anymore ~_~
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Jan 15, 2013
They got some things right, but most of it is wrong.
#TogetherToros
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (131 Views)
0 Likes