Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: Is anyone else starting to wish this game had a lobby system?

Nov 28, 2012

A Lobby system would also add longetivity to the game, cause people could have custom lobbies with high ap gain or low qp gain, 1 v1 and 3v1 matches, practice stages, they can have certain items turned on and off. Think of all the fun possibilities.

Message 11 of 14 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 28, 2012
They did say that they were trying to add replays, give it time and these updates will show up in some form im sure.
Message 12 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Nov 28, 2012

i'd only want a lobby system if it were like tekken 5 dark resurection...you know, let me rank up while in a obby system.  Think all the fighting games i've played in recent years have lobby systems in non rannk matches...just annos the hell out of me for some reason.  Dont know about DOA5 or tekken tag 2 as i havent played those.  trying hard to remember if it was rank or non rank i plaed in MK but i remember a lobby system

Message 13 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
61 posts

Re: I wish this game had a lobby system!

Nov 28, 2012
i for one have been wanting a lobby every since it came out bcuz u cant look for exactly what u want...like if it had a lobby we could make a game or search for a game with any settings that we want...instead of it being random...most of the time i play on the same **bleep** stages...and i do way more stock matches than anything...
Message 14 of 14 (53 Views)
0 Likes