10-26-2012 01:33 PM
Alden's Tower with Sly Cooper...
1. That's Infamous and not Infamous 2
2. Mostly every franchise has a stage and a mash up.. Notice we said Mash Up and not stage.
1. He said inFamous, not either one or the other.
2. I did not know of that distinction. Hardly seems like a big matter, though.
1. ... If you have played infamous you'd know Alden's Tower is from infamous and NOT infamous 2
2. Preeetty sure Mash Up v Stage is different,
1. LISTEN TO WHAT I"M SAYING. The guy questioned whether they even had an inFamous mash up at all (inFamous as in the series, not 1 or 2). Not knowing the difference from being the stage or the invading party part way through, I mentioned Alden's Tower.
2. Yeah, I AGREED WITH YOU.
10-26-2012 02:03 PM
That would be Amazing if they made a Stage like that !!! I would so love it !!! ;p
10-26-2012 02:07 PM
10-26-2012 02:16 PM
10-26-2012 02:23 PM
10-26-2012 02:39 PM
10-26-2012 02:59 PM
we don't need 2 stages from infamous because their is 2 games. So should ratchet and clank get 7 stages? Not trying to be rude but other characters like fat p, sir Dan, Dante and heihachi need stages more
That's not what I meant to say.. I mean that it's pretty equal since usually A game gets a map and a mash up with a map... So it would work kinda how dreamscape is Little Big Planet and Paris is Little Big Planet 2 with Negitivatron.
10-26-2012 05:04 PM
I'm serious about the Toro mash up! It could take place in his apartment(Or his mansion) and have maybe Devil Jin or The Beast/Bertrand tearing it up,getting hit by a lazer of fire will stun like Hades. Toro mashed up with Infamous 2 and Tekken,can you imagine?